Weight-Loss Matrons Of Honor Post Here

Weight-Loss
LOL - you are right! I don't feel so bad b/c it was only one drink... but it is frustrating to not go out with my friends and do the same things they do b/c I'm watching my calories... I don't feel like i'm drinking more than is not healthy for me - on my roughest night I have only four drinks over a few hours - never binge drinking... and never drive home while under the influence... but then I still feel guilty b/c i know that I'm watching my calories... grrr...

hey girls - where are you at today?!?! I miss you =(

Tori, I want to hear how those tryouts went!!!

Hey there Katiedid...lol..Does any one call you that by any chance?...I think those things are so pretty...so vivid green.....but they still scare me...lol....I have had WAYYY to many insects fly into my hair..lol
I did not go exercise again today....I didnt figure it was a good idea since I was still hurting. No need to aggravate it any more than I need too.....If I can work out 2 more times before the week is over I will be happy...

Torrie!!!!..What are the results???....I hope you are somewhere celebrating and that is why you havnt logged on!!!!!

Um, it didn't go too badly. I'd say I made it, but I'm just eager to find out which part I made. I weighed myself today. I'm down Katie's amount plus like.. 1.5 :-D Getting there.

Now I have to focus on actual band auditions. =D Should be a great time.

woo hoo!!!! way to go sweetie =)

I have a much better plan in store for today... in my diary I planned everything except dinner (and not that b/c i still have to go to the store)... I'm also planning on working out tonight - going to the gym baby!!!

Hope you feel better KC!

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!

I GOT CLEARED TO RUN!!!!

Well actually not until Saturday because I have to talk to my XC coaches first, but still, its amazing!!! The pounds will just fall off now!!!

WOO HOO!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! that is so awesome hunny!!! I know how much you have been longing for that =) wheee!!!!

Yeah, well today wasn't too good of a day, but I figure it was a celebration for all the good things of the week.. and next week.

Well, today I went to band, and we played at the gund arena opening for michael flatley. Anyway, on the bus ride down, my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend sat like two seats behind me and like made out the whole time. I don't like him anymore, but its just.. annoying I guess... I don't know.

what a jack@$$ =( I'm sorry hon!

and you are totally entitled to celebrate!!! In fact, I'm going to have a hard time not celebrating this weekend... w/ brandon visiting - i'll make it work though!!!

Good news about you being cleared to run......I mean heck! Thats part of your user name... so I know it is a major part of your life!!!!

Did you get to meet Mr. Lord Of the Dance himself??..lol
Your ex and his new girlfriend didnt mind that they had an audience while thet swapped spit??....

Yeah, we met Michael Flatley... I think lol. Not for long he just came to say hi.

Um.. no they didn't seem to mind. I mean, to tell you the truth, I made out with him on a bus once, but it was on our trip down to florida and no one was looking cause it was like.. 2 am. What happens when no one is looking stays a secret.

I don't know, I really don't care about them going out is just... weird. I mean, it wasn't like a 2 week relationship we went out for like.. 6 months or so.

gotcha... =) and I TOTALLY agree - what happens in the dark is a secret =)

girls! My fiancee comes to visit today!!! He's driving here as we speak =) I'm SOOOOO excited =)

I hope you guys aren't posting because you are having too much fun.

Today is going well, yesterday went well too.

I realized that 3 quarters of the time when I binge it is on the 4th day, so let's try to get past the forth day this time!!!!

I just got back from gym and walking...it is soooo beautiful here!!!! I love days like this.
I got my gym in 3 times this week...I was aiming for 5...but I had the problem with the pelvic thing. I am going to walk tomorrow....and monday I will do gym and walk..and then Tuesday I will walk to gym and see how much my ending loss will be.
Also ..I have found out that if I drink too much water ...over 72 oz...I become so bloated and my belly becomes extended. I layed of the large consumption of water intake and I feel so much better...
Torrie..You say you binge of the forth day?....Maybe your not getting enough calories the other 3 days so your body thinks your starving...( or your mind does)...also when one is thirsty...They mistaken it as hunger...
Katie you must be having some fun with your man!!!!....How were the parties? Did you go to any yet?

Katie and Torrie...I hope ya are having a great weekend. Tomorrow is Monday and then the next day is weigh in. And guess what...my period is trying to start....I wonder how much it is going to affect my weight......Hopefully not too much......

Today is monday...Did my walk and curves.....Im feeling great...alot of energy!!!...Love that....Hows my team?....

I'm doing alright, fighting the urge to binge, you know how it is..

gotta love it.

I made drumline, the part I wanted too, although some freshman was being an idiot about it cause she made xylo 1 because the director asked me if I wanted that xylo and I said no, I wanted the one I got. So I was supposed to be it, but whatever...

that probably made no sense

way to go tori!

I had an AMAZING weekend with my fiancee.. threw a wonderful wine and cheese party... had drinks, but had a good time and I felt like it was worth it... but tonight i'm going to workout and kick butt so that I can burn off some of these calories before tomorrow morning! I did really good food wise on sunday and today - so i'm pretty proud of myself.

kc - good job with the exercising! and with paying attention to your body - I think that is the biggest thing - just paying attention and eating when you need to and not when you don't, etc.

Alright - I need to get back to work.. I'll talk to you lovely ladies later! and good luck with the posting tomorrow!!!

Thanks Katie :-D congrats on keeping yourself on track.

Big big big big big audition tomorrow. For chairs in band. I'm so nervous but after this I can get back into running and start off drumline (what a workout drumline will be, 1 hour of conditioning 2 times a week and then pushing a huge instrument around. I love it) and I can also hopefully work on my solo for solo and ensemble contest. Oh and of course keep up my grades.

Well tomorrow is the big day and I don't think I completely made my goal of 143, but I think I should be sort of close, maybe 144 or 145. Still not bad--- 3 pounds. At this rate I should be slim by the beginning of February then hopefully I can still come to this forum to tone and maybe even get down to 120. I know sounds way too skinny but in XC, its really average. Gosh what I would give to be average in weight.

Well, I won't be home all day tomorrow so I may end up posting at like.. 10 pm my time (EST). I have school, til 2:45 audition at 4, then home for like... 45 minutes to get ready for the banquet. Dinner at 6, awards at 7, drumline meeting at 7:30 then probably out for a treat with the drumline folks. Wow, that will be so much fun.

Ugh on that subject, I'm really glad I made drumline, but I'm kind of nervous about it. My ex boyfriend is the section leader whom I still really like (that's not why I tried out though) and he hates me. I would really like to become friends with him but he won't allow it.

Oh well, thats enough for today, I'm starting out the next challenge tomorrow and you all better join!!!!

Back