Weight-Loss Matrons Of Honor Post Here

Weight-Loss
good luck with the next round of auditions babe!

i think I may have to sit the next challenge out - I'm doing so much traveling and I won't have access to a computer for alot of next week, so it's not quite fair to everyone who will be looking for support from teammates... I'm going to join again in the next one though!!!

Katie.....Its nice that you had such a great time with your boyfriend!!!...I have never been to a wine and cheese party....And I LOVE both!!!!

Torrie....Its sounds like everything seems to be going your way!!!....Made drum line...losing weight...Yeah!!!!!.Keep at it girl!!!...( Also is your ex boyfriend in the pic you posted in the favorite pic section?...Why in the world does he hate you???...I am sure he will come around.

Okay I will post my weight after I come home from the gym tomorrow....
And remember losing even half a pound is great!!!....And even maintaining is still good!!....although I know we have all lost!!!!!....

Alright-

Weight: 144

not too bad... no he's not in the pic. I actually don't have any pictures of him because hes too stupid to take any. Nah, we just really hated like people butting into our lives because thats what broke us up in the end.. kind of.

Drama of high school... how I really can't wait to get out.

I lost....5.5 lbs!!!!!!.....I actualy think I lost more like 7 lbs ...( thats if you take in account of water weight gain.....I usualy gain anywhere from 2 to 5 lbs.
Glad that we were on a team. It was nice getting to know a little about ya!!!

it has been so much fun!!! we'll keep this up =) I have totally gotten in the habit of checking in on the girls I have been on teams with on a regular basis...

I'm so proud of you for all of your loss!! woo hoo!!!

Back