Marsia's Diary

Oh,Marsia. 2 lbs while enjoying such a lovely holiday? That is truly wonderful! Well done on being 10 lbs down. 20 lbs by Christmas is an excellent goal. Just look at you go :)

:party:Marsia well done that is awesome work . You had a fantastic holiday lost weight and did not deprive yourself from what I can tell . I am so very very pleased for you

Marsia thanks for inviting me to join you in the challenge. So we saying 15lbfor me and 20
Lb for you in time for Christmas .

Should we set up a thread in the challenge forum .

That is excellent in so many ways. Your stir-fry sounds very yummy & it's great that you are getting the whole family to eat more veggies.
14 lbs down is also excellent. A stone! YAY! Well done you! :D

20 minutes, 3 miles, 77 calories (can't believe that's all you burn, but I did have it on the easiest setting.)
I can´t believe that either. It probably would have read more if it had taken your heart rate into account.
Also: your mom needs to get her priorities straight. Does she have a weight problem herself that she feels better about when people around her are heavy as well?

Marsia you are doing superb . That’s a fantastic loss in 6 weeks . Just goes to show it really can be done .

It’s disheartening when you realise the exercise seems so much to burn off so little . If we had to work out for every chocolate bar we would surely never eat them . You are very inspiring.

You probably won't stop caring what your Mum says, but learning not to let it bother you might be possible. I think it is really hard for some mothers not to feel that their adult offspring are no longer children & need your constant guidance. My mother was of the "let them be independent & make their own mistakes: type, while my husband's mother was always the Matriarch. I think it's lovely that you moved your mother over to be closer to you Marsia. Does she listen to you when you assure her you know what you are doing? In what way are you & her artistic? I envy artistic talent!

I´m glad you have nice things together as well. Some moms (and dads!) are just too much. Well done framing it as exercise in not caring what other people think, that might make it easier to stay positive. Never be afraid to vent here either if it helps you keep your cool irl.

She sounds so much like my MIL. It's great that you can have a laugh. My husband was very much aware of his mother's shortcomings luckily. She was mean to me for the first 25 years! We ended up with a lovely relationship.

Thank you, Marsia.
:iagree: with LaMa. Your daughter is made of awesome, as are you xoxo

Marsia isntvif funny that people we live with will listen to another person and agree to make changes .
That is same with my husband lol .
Good going on the stair stepper . It all makes us feel more toned .

I too agree your awesome

That´s all normal. You don´t want to know how often spouses get angry because my clients will listen to me but not to them. It´s nothing personal.

Back