Weight-Loss Lose a turkey for Christmas

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m down to 76.7 kg this morning. Finally below my turkey starting weight :p I´ll get rid of that turkey chick before Christmas!

Have been away for a while, its nice to see people keeping the thread up and doing well. My goal was to maintain within a turkey's weight and except for the post-surgery gain have done fine.

I don't see me getting to the 12 pound target - but under the circumstances I'm viewing it as a bit of a victory.

Final weigh-in for the challenge: 75.9 kg. 1.1 kg of bird down in six weeks, after gaining over a kilo in between.

Hello. I even got a little scared when I read the title. It's a great goal, how is your plan coming along? Mine unfortunately fell through due to illness, I didn't train for 2 weeks and didn't eat well.

SW: 139.8 lbs

Ending this challenge at 142.6 lbs.

So did not meet my goal. Hopefully I do better in the next challenge!

Hey all you Christmas turkeys, congrats for sticking with the challenge, this one was fun.

I started at 155 lbs and end today at 159. My goal was to maintain within half a turkey either way, and except for my post surgical edema gains, which were lost in time, I was pretty successful. So I am declaring a win!

I didn't lose a gram, so will be at the tail end of this turkey challenge :blush5:
Well done to our maintainers & to anyone who lost anything at all & to those who tried. Keep trying & never give up on yourself!
Huge congratulations to Err2!
1608935314758.png1608935325700.png

Incredible work, Err! Cate, I would say that anyone who gained less than they normally would've in the run-up to Christmas wins here.

:iagree:
I changed the wording twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back