Weight-Loss Lose a turkey for Christmas

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting weight (Oct 6): 280.2 lb

Current weight (Nov 2): 274.2 lb

Goal weight (Dec 25): <256 lb

Well done, Petal! I plan to do my Wednesday weigh-in again this week now that I´m done with all the weird stuff that messed up my tranquility for the past couple of weeks.

Congratulations!
For my part I´m reminded of an old kids´ joke where a hitchhiker gets picked up by a trucker (not sure if I´m using that word correctly?). After just a couple minutes of driving the driver takes a big mallet from beneath his seat and bangs it against the divider between the cab and the cargo space as hard as he can. The hitchhiker is kind of weirded out but doesn´t want to say anything - he´s got a long way to go. Still: when it happens again 10 minutes or so later, and again after that, he can´t control his curiosity anymore: "Why on earth do you keep hitting the divider?"
"I´m transporting parrots and I loaded more than the truck´s approved for. So I bang on the divider to startle the parrots and keep half of them flying."
That may just be my personal weightloss experience though: any time things calm down the scale goes up :p Trying to let some of the parrots out this time, instead of having them settle down on the truck.

Current weight (Nov 15): 264.6 lb

Well, I guess I've now not binged for long enough to say that this is my "real" current weight: 78 kg again. Let's see if sugarfree November can take at leat a sparrow away from that.

Current weight (Dec 1): 258.0 lb

Almost there!

77.1 kg... going in the right direction. May only be a turkey chick I lose by Christmas but at least I broke the binge cycle.

Great work Err, as always!
Vic, I'm also still working on getting back to this challenge's starting weight. Just keep taking good care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back