Weight-Loss Lose 30 lbs in 2018!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
147.2 lbs!!! Yeah, finally going down.

This is my day 2 and I’m not hungry yet. So everything is going well on my diet!!!

Today I skipped breakfast. Lunch is going to be a yogurt. Dinner is going to be zoodles and steamed ground turkey. Snack in the afternoon is going to be a half of pink grapefruit. I’ll probably eat the other half later. I’m drinking water, lemonade, coffee and tea with almond milk. I’ve been using stevia instead of Splenda.

So far so good. I’m doing IF and low fat, low carbs, low calorie, and high protein.

I’m going for 40 days on this diet. Then I’ll go back to maintenance.

Day 0: 148.6 lbs
Day1: 147.2 lbs
Day 15: 135 lbs
Day 40: 125 lbs

Last edited:
210 lbs. Never thought I'd be in the 200's! Just had a baby girl so I've got the infamous mom muffin top! Hopefully, I can break 200 in a couple months. Slow and steady :)

Nice! Has anyone had any success with intermittent fasting? I've never really considered adjusting the time I eat so I thought that might be a good idea since nothing else seems to stick.

Nice! Has anyone had any success with intermittent fasting? I've never really considered adjusting the time I eat so I thought that might be a good idea since nothing else seems to stick.
Intermittent fasting can be very successful, and works with whatever other diet choice you make.

Ok, so far, so goo. started on Monday at 252.5 lbs. Today I'm at 250.2. not really that difficult to only eat during an 8 hour window (so far, LOL).
I'll start to get my diet and fitness plan together this weekend. Just been doing about 20 minutes of walking daily and some stretched.
Well, onward...

So I’m back. My mom leaves on Aug 9th. But I am starting back my diet and workouts now.

I’m at 148.8 lbs. Hopefully I will lose 5 lbs for now. I’ve been going to the pool at my gym and running/walking for an hour. I’ve also incorporated doing an hour of the elliptical for an hour.

My diet is IF and VLCD. I started today. I had coffee with almond milk for breakfast. Lunch (when I’m hungry) will be a yogurt. Dinner today will be a chicken thigh with a salad with just vinegar.

I hope to lose the 3 lbs this week.

Last edited:
147.8 lbs.

Today I walked/ran for 90 min in the pool. Planning on going to the gym to use elliptical for an hour or so.

How's the visit going? Please make sure you are getting enough healthy nutrition xo

Well, starting July of 2017 I had a goal of losing 75 pounds within 2 years. As of January 1 I had lost 20 pounds so losing 30 pounds in 2018 would coincide somewhat with my goal. Here are my stats:

July 2017: 237 lbs
January 2018: 217 lbs (lost 3.33 lbs per month)
July 2018: 203 lbs (lost 2.33 lbs per month)
Goal January 2019: 187 lbs (will have lost 2.66 lbs per month)
Goal July 2019: 162 lbs (will have lost 4 lbs per month)

I would be really happy with losing 30 pounds in 2018 but my optimal goal would be 34.46 pounds which would mean that I would lose an average of 3.41 pounds per month in the next year which would take me to a weight of 182.54 pounds. So 20.76 pounds to go to my 2018 goal!

146.8 lbs.

Back on my diet one day early. Fasting for breakfast and lunch. Eating one meal a day.

I went to the gym and did elliptical for 2 hrs. Went and ran in pool for 30 min.

My mom has one day left.

146.2 lbs!!!

Almost to my first goal of 145.0 lbs.

Today I’m fasting for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is going to be by my sis. My brother and mother is leaving early tomorrow.

HW: 151.2 lbs
CW: 146.2 lbs
UGW: 113 lbs

1GW: 145 lbs- Thursday
2GW: 143 lbs-Monday
3 GW: 139 lbs:Thursday
4GW: 135 lbs: Sep 1
5GW: 128 lbs: Oct 1
6GW: 118 lbs: Nov 1
MGW: 113 lbs: Nov 26 (my birthday)

I started to lose weight by diet alone. For now I have minus 6 kg in 5 weeks

Status