Weight-Loss Lose 30 lbs in 2018!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
142 lbs. Yay finally my workouts are working.

140.8 lbs!!! Can’t wait to get to the 130s. Haven’t been there in years! Soon I’ll reach 139 lbs (my goal weight for end of February).

I'm new here, but I'd like to get in on this! Started diet/ exercise regiment 3 days ago and am down 3 pounds.
Stats as of today:
Female
9 months post birth(3)
200 lbs
5'3"
I'm aiming for 130 by end of year. Have permission from doctor to try 500 calorie diet as long as I eat 3 times a day and give it a rest if it is too difficult.

I'm really getting discouraged by this forum. I joined today thinking there were actually people out there like me and asking questions even creating my own post after replying to a previous poster. Apparently, I get told with exclamation points(3) that my discussion not only has been moved to another board, but my initial inquiry is (N/A). Not applicable. Could there be just some clarity in who's running the show or is it just with red flags, mediation, and removing posts? I'm sure saying anything will get me banned so I choose to leave this site at least pointing out it's flaws. Good luck to all who are getting progress, trying for progress, and even those who are just curious about shedding a few.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation and are back ready to double down on reaching your goal. Still plenty of 2018 head!

148.6 lbs.

So my diet starts today. Consists of not eating breakfast. Lunch and dinner is a protein and veggies. And 2 fruits for the day.

I’m taking drops to curb my hunger. I’ll let you know how things go tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back