lol here it is by popular demand BUTTS

Where's yours?

lol i don't know if i can do that i'm a chicken and i also don't have a usb cable for my camera sooo... hmmm maybe later then lol. i have one but its like almost 2 years old and much improved at the moment lol. plus i believe champ asked for this thread we'll let him post first haha....

if I can actually get someone to take a pic of mine, I'll do it hell I don't care...

getting the pic is gonna be the hard part

HA1...Jenn has teh thick firm glutes. ;)

I was really hoping you'd turn the lights down low, put on some Barry, light some candles, and put on something a little more revealing.

lol when i post my tattoo pics i'll no choice butt to show my hinny. lol and that means ug naked ermm maybe not... thanks evo :)

Jenn does indeed have a nice butt.... however, I knew this about a month ago, I'm special like that :)

Chocolate.... puking? You have a very nice butt also, I highly doubt anyone will be even close to puking...

no i just figured you were younger than me, lol. does my butt look old??? it should its 31 with two kids tailing it constantly. lol at least my kids tell me my bum is cute, gotta love them they keep me modivated by telling me i am stronger than spiderman and batman. haha. you butt is perfect chocolate now theres no way i'm pposting my naked butt in the tat thread. you put me to same.*hangs head* jk lol i like my butt
its my best 'asset' hahaha

Back