lol here it is by popular demand BUTTS

jenn said:
no i just figured you were younger than me, lol. does my butt look old??? it should its 31 with two kids tailing it constantly. lol at least my kids tell me my bum is cute, gotta love them they keep me modivated by telling me i am stronger than spiderman and batman. haha. you butt is perfect chocolate now theres no way i'm pposting my naked butt in the tat thread. you put me to same.*hangs head* jk lol i like my butt
its my best 'asset' hahaha

I like it too ;)

ok guys lets see your butts chocolate and i have posted and if some guys don't show their assets i'm pulling mine off and no tattoo pic either so lets see some rears!!

jenn said:
no i just figured you were younger than me, lol. does my butt look old??? it should its 31 with two kids tailing it constantly. lol at least my kids tell me my bum is cute, gotta love them they keep me modivated by telling me i am stronger than spiderman and batman. haha. you butt is perfect chocolate now theres no way i'm pposting my naked butt in the tat thread. you put me to same.*hangs head* jk lol i like my butt
its my best 'asset' hahaha

awwwwww jen..........the more you should feel proud of your own butt, how many mummies can maintain a good butt after child birth?? i don't have children, there's no way you can compare. come one....don't disappoint us.....post your nude butt................please please please!!! :D

jenn said:
ok guys lets see your butts chocolate and i have posted and if some guys don't show their assets i'm pulling mine off and no tattoo pic either so lets see some rears!!

yeah yeah!!! girl power, united we stand................... :p :D

jenn said:
patience my dear, patience ;)

Chocolate said:
awwwwww jen..........the more you should feel proud of your own butt, how many mummies can maintain a good butt after child birth?? i don't have children, there's no way you can compare. come one....don't disappoint us.....post your nude butt................please please please!!! :D
lol true i have had two kids and my butt is better than before lol who knew. you all don't want to see my naked butt.... or do you ????? :eek:

I LOVE this forum :D
nice cute bums everybody ;)

cute round butt Jenn...who would ever tell you are a mommy?
chocolate lol no one is gonna puke for sure..adorable butty
Potential hmmmm kinda blurry but *thumbs uppppppppp* toned

;)

yea preak u rock i knew you would do it hehe nice glutes. now thats what i'm talking about thats what a woman wants , a nice rear view. lol anyone else?????

nice work guys, good on ya 4 gettin it up there :) i wouldnt dare not after cin them .. and us are a tad olda than me :?

Well Heres My booty

Dont be laughin at my booty--I actually had a better shot but it got erased so Im sorry if this one looks to XXX-lol lol--It is actually just a regular booty shot I was practicing arching my back for a photoshoot :D

--lol lol :rolleyes:

nice booty shoot fox now your raising the bar for pics in sexy undies. lol i can't post my hinny in a thong lol that would have everyone running for cover.haha. you go girl :)

you know I gotta represent for your thread Jenn -U been good to me ---I mean my butt needs more work but Im proud of it -it doesnt jiggle thank god-lol lol

jenn said:
nice booty shoot fox now your raising the bar for pics in sexy undies. lol i can't post my hinny in a thong lol that would have everyone running for cover.haha. you go girl :)
umm, you can however send it to me ;)

lol , we like bums, bums are nice. butt we want to see show nice male butts too come on guys phreak is the only one putting out here. hhmm i guess no tattoo pic and definately no thongs either. thanks phreak atleast you are brave enough to give us girls something nice to look at. ermm allen i'm still waiting on your butt....;)

yeah where are the guys ---I know there are some serious bunns of steel on this site .....all the threads I have read about 300lb weights and dieting and all that good stuff I should be able to see some buns that can cut a pair a draws with one butt clinch ---cmonnnnnnnn guyssssssssssss.

Im working on it ;)

just have to find a way to get one...

however, I will be sending the actual paper photo to Jenn, if she doesn't wanna share, I can't make her ;)

hehehehe u all better be nice to me. lol jk i'll post it for sure as soon as someone sends it to me!!!

Back