Llama

Sounds like a wonderful hike! I'm a scaredy cat on the trails even when hiking with people. It still would be no fun twisting an ankle or whatever. Glad you stay safe and happy! And glad the ants won - yay little guys!

Ants are pretty cool. But then so are wasps.
Had a rotten nightmare, probably caused by dehydration, yesterday's binge, and falling asleep on my back. Anxiety is high and I hate it.

Thanks guys. I'm having trouble finding my motivation again. Hungry but don't want to eat any of the options I have. Don't feel like tracking. Don't want to get up off the couch and do more chores... Binges do take their toll.
On the positive side: I'm not sore, except for a little bit that's left over from Saturday's family workout. And I did clean the bathroom, make a start on the kitchen, and put my sheets and towels into the washer. And prepped breakfast. Didn't do it yesterday so the seeds are just getting a one hour soak but that'll have to do this time. Ugh. Ok, I'll finish up the kitchen, fold yesterday's laundry, cut All The Things for breakfast, and prep dinner and then it'll be time to head over to my neighbor anyway. Breakfast after that and then I can do whatever I want.

Exactly. And that means not making it harder than it needs to be. Breakfast was nuts, seeds, soy flakes, and a LOT of fruit. Lunch was crackers with salami, cheese, and pickles. Icecream for dessert. Dinner will be bean mash wraps.
A colleague just reminded me that Thursday is Corpus Christi, which means I have another four-day weekend coming up!

Now that I'm home I must make a plan. We ate really well while we were away & less than usual. Yay for a 4 day weekend, LaMa. Maybe you'll get a decent hike in 🤞

Now that I'm home I must make a plan. We ate really well while we were away & less than usual.
That's great. Please make sure you get well first, though.
Yay for a 4 day weekend, LaMa. Maybe you'll get a decent hike in 🤞
I'm aiming for at least two!
I am not very good at that! Are you?
Not at all 🙈 I'm in the running for the world's biggest overthinker. I think. Although..
Did not even know that was a holiday, obviously its not well observed here. The Corpus Christi I know (Texas) is home to lots of oil refineries and mediocre beaches...
I assume it's just Catholic, because they're celebrating the transubstantiation. And they're doing it now instead of on Maundy Thursday because that's during Lent so you can't celebrate properly. Asked all my patients about it in my first year here though (because I figured it would be bad manners to get the day off and not know why) and not even my octogenarian, lifelong Catholics could tell me what was celebrated. Best anyone could do was "there's a procession".

Well... today's weird. Somehow it's 9:30 am and all I've really managed to do is sit on the couch. I just feel... empty. Checked the calendar and it isn't pms. I don't even really want to stuff my face, although I had half a bag of corn puffs for breakfast just because I could. I guess I could get up and do useful things to make the feeling go away. Think I'll go back to bed for an hour instead.

I get like that sometimes where I just don't know what to do with myself. Hope the nap helped and that you are having a nice mellow day now!

Hi LaMa, I was just about to ask how you're doing, as well. I hope you can get out in nature for a little while if you're feeling a bit blue.

Thanks for checking on me, guys. I'm sure I'll be back to spamming everyone's "what's new" feeds asap.
@alligatorob : That's so cool! He was quite the character, judging by what little I've read of him.

Hi, LaMa. Some days I just can't be bothered with my diary as it feels very much same, same, nothing much to say here, but then I see that my friends have posted in it so feel I have to say something. We have been around for so long. Maybe I need to have a new approach to mine. Hope you're feeling OK :grouphug:

What Cate says. It's just good to know that you are doing ok!

Back