Llama

Thanks guys. I am utterly exhausted and I'll miss having my friend (who left for the airport this morning) around. But better to miss what you have had than not to have had it at all :)

No idea what my weight is up to. I may weigh myself tomorrow morning. Need to check if our summer schedule starts this week or the next (I think it's the next). The only change would be one more early start (on Wednesdays) so ot doesn't matter all that much. I've been waking up stupid early with the early sunrises and I don't sleep well when I'm excited anyway, but with a bit of luck I should be back to normal in a couple of days/nights. Definitely traded sleep for food sometimes so the scales may not be kind.

I hope the scales are good to you also. Either way I know you'll be back on track soon.

I had similar problems even remembering to stay on track eating with company around. But not stressing about food while eating with friends seems like an ok exception sometimes. Glad you had a good time and hope your sleep schedule normalizes now!

We did. SO much! And the scale didn't go up much. It's hard to say (because my period is about to start, the weather is hot, and there's probably some residual bloat from all the sodium I ate this week) but I think I about stayed the same. Definitely didn't gain significantly.

Period started punctually, which is always good. No trouble so far. It's too warm for the way this city is built but cooler air should be on its way. Can't be bothered to make proper meals yet but I'm not overeating. Finished my LEGO bonsai and it's adorable.

Thanks Cate and Floater :grouphug: No wind yet, sadly, but no AC either. And no fan. I mixed the "blossom" branches and the normal leaves on my tree and I love how it came out. Plus this morning Neighbor insisted she give me something for my help with her stockings and since she wouldn't take no for an answer I said I'd take payment in LEGOs 🙈 I feel gross asking for anything but I know she can afford it and I know she'll feel better if she can give me something... So I checked how long we've been doing this and it's a month tomorrow. 10-15 minutes a day. I have a pretty good idea of what she'd have to pay if she had to get assistance to come in every morning and the 70€ set I'm coveting wouldn't be near half of it... Captain Awkward says if people offer to pay you you should ask for the amount that would make you happy to do it. And a LEGO Star Wars tree would do that! €50 would probably be more in line with what she's expecting though. On the other, other hand she's going to need her stockings for another 2 months. So maybe I really should ask for the amount that makes me happy. I don't know! :banghead:

Edit: just asked a colleague who's older than me and from Austria and she says Neighbor would probably be expecting to give me around €100. Feeling a lot better about asking for (money for) the tree tomorrow then!

Last edited:
Today was kind of rough. But we made it through. I binged, but kept it limited. Weather cooled off some time during the evening and I really don't want to close the windows but I'm so tired and I don't sleep well with the traffic noise.

Well, I definitely binged today. No reason, really, just because I could. I need to become more active again, raise my body awareness in other ways and remind myself of how good it feels to invest energy in myself. Breakfast for tomorrow is mostly prepped, lunch will be either sushi or soup with soy ground, and for dinner, I think I'll have a large salad with feta. I'm very tempted to go super low-cal in order to drop a couple of kilos quickly but we all know how that turns out for me so I'll just focus on adding healthy meals.

Thanks guys :grouphug: I binged again today but prepped two meals for tomorrow. And went for a bonus walk. Need to focus on the good. Can't press reset on my life so just have to muddle on as best I can when I make mistakes.

Thanks, Floater. Note to self: my stomach hurts (a consequence of my binging) and I'm super itchy (due to a lack of veggies the past couple of days). Trying to go to sleep early because lack of sleep may play a role in my binges.

Take care!

Back