Let's Rock Motivation Club!!!!!!

bep hope ya get to feeling better! I am stepping it up somw next week will post goals tomorrow! i know things get hard and i know we all have setbacks at times but i also know if we push and others push us WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE SET OUR MINDS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maleficent said:
When you do that - you will so be da bomb on Pearl Harbor Day.. (oooh bad maleficent .. :)

lol, your a fruit :p

and kellie, if thats all you've been doing, watch out cuz when u step up the excercise routine that weight is gonna drop like its hot haha

Nemesis said:
lol, your a fruit :p

and kellie, if thats all you've been doing, watch out cuz when u step up the excercise routine that weight is gonna drop like its hot haha

I hope that is true because I just kicked up my exercise routine.

Wow! Everyone is doing SOOOOOO great!!! It's been awhile since I've been able to post, and you all are doing such amazing jobs! You all just totally rock!

I really need some encouragement and motivation because I've been going through a tough time the last week or so ... busy at work, lots going on at home, etc., etc., etc. Haven't been watching my food intake and haven't been getting my exercise (and of course the scale shows it). :( But things slow down after today, so tomorrow starts my "rebirth." I weight on Monday mornings, so I'll post my goals for next week then. I'm just going to try to take it one day at a time and do things slow and steady.

I hope everyone has a super terrific weekend! Keep up the awesome work!

Dgilly - just goes to show that monitoring food intake and exercise is the only way to lose weight. The same thing happened to me last week. I overate - not by much- on a few days and missed a couple of cardio workouts, as a result I didn't lose any weight this week. Just remember tomorrow starts now!

need lots of help

i am pretty new to the site. And i have figured out that food is the enemy.
And dieting is to hard. So i have decided to cut all portions in half, drink more water, exercise more, and keep telling my self that i am not going to give up no matter how much i want to.:(

blessing22 said:
And dieting is to hard. So i have decided to cut all portions in half, drink more water, exercise more, and keep telling my self that i am not going to give up no matter how much i want to.:(

YES YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS!! NO YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WE ARE HERE TO SEE TO IT! LETS GET ROCKING AND PUSH EACH OTHER A NEW MONTH IS COMING AND WE ARE GONNA ROCK IT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW! I AM GONNA CHALLENGE EACH OF YOU EVERYDAY WITH SOMETHING TO HELP TO START CHANGE AND FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR OWN AS WELL:D :D :D

OK I AM GOING TO START SLOW AND BUILD EACH DAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE JUST STARTING ON THE CHANGES!

I CHALLENGE EACH OF YOU TO DRINK AT LEAST 64 OUNCES OF WATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pick me up

With the encouragement for this group i know i can. I have to buy a scale to get my offical weight. But i will do this and i will post my goals. Thanks again.:)

How's everyone doing - hope you are all drinking lots of water and moving!

Blessing22 - you have just discovered the "secret" of weightloss, portion control, drinking water and exercise and most importantly not giving up:) You have to eliminate the word "diet" from your vocabulary:) We are all really just making healthier lifestyle choices.

Cool!!!

I just love this site all of you are greet very imspireing love the thought of the two goal weight thing I am going to play around here and see how to get the tickers in i have them saved to favorite but not worked to add them
great job every one

blessing22 said:

I find that portion control is the hardest thing to get use to. I still have to stop and force myself not to take that second helping. I think your doing the right thing and maybe once you have gained control you may be able to establish a better relationship with food. I know I can at times still think of food as the enemy but I'm sure that will change with time. It's all about portion control!

Welcome by the way!

Ah I've been MIA lately, but don't worry, I've been on track. ;)
Hopefully the rest of you have as well, and even if today didn't go as planned, there is always tomorrow to make up for it.^^

So lets do our best! :D

Ok *clap* *clap* *clap* Lets Get To Rocking And Making This Happen! We All Can And Will Do This And Have A Blast While We Reach Our Goals!!

I do so well for a time then I lose my motivation and it's back and forth like that. That is why I like this thread with our Cheerleader RNW!

Brat: All you have to do is put your ticker html into your signature and it should pop up whenever you make a post.

Jennifuffa and Blessing - I too have to work really hard on portion control. I would say that is my biggest issue at the moment. Every time I have the urge to have that second helping, I stop and think about the 110% effort I put in at the gym and realise if I have that second helping, I'll be undoing all that hard work, and that euphoric feeling I get after a really intense workout would have been all for nothing.

So lets keep moving, drinking and saying NO! to that second helping:D

could someone help me put up my ticker html. I have went to the site and made one put do not know how to get it to my posting. And thank you for all of the encouragement. We are well into our 2nd week of doing good.

Ok jenn I am back and we are ready to rock this week my weigh in yesterday (Monday) morning was 5 pounds gone woooohooooo come on lets rock I want to see yas doing good also!!

Blessing what you need to do is go to or wherever and make your ticker! Than you go to user cp at teh top of the forum you will see user cp on the left side! Then click your signature and paste it in there! You can also put an av and a lot of other stuff there it is where your account stuff is! If ya have probs let us know we will help you get set up!

Hi, all, I've been away for a while on vacation. Hope everyone is doing great. As always, ate too much and gained a few, so its back to reality and hard work!

Welcome Back Ntl And You Will Get That Off In No Time We Are Here For Ya!!!

Back