Let's Rock Motivation Club!!!!!!

R

redneckwoman66

I am creating this thread for anyone who needs a lot of support and motivation! I am going to support each of you and try to get you to hit them goals! We will start with small goals! I miss a lot of you so I am back to support ya and anyone is welcome to join!:) :D :cool:

Last edited:
Hey, what a great idea! We all need as much support as we can get! Yeah!

ok I am weighing in tomorrow but I see ntl only has 6 pounds left to her goal and kallie you have 4 so lets do this girls! I think I will make my first goal 5 pounds so I am right there with yas!

Oh I could use some support and I'd love to give some support as well! My weigh in isn't until monday, but I'm all excited! ^_^

Welcome aboard S3 you will get support here for sure! I am excited for you as well! I know you will do this!

Thanks a lot!! I know I will too, as long as I stay motivate and the V8 factory doesn't explode or something. :D

So your drinking a lot of v8? I need to catch up and read your diary I need some new tricks as well I will beback in a few have to start on supper!!!

Well its like a new obsession of mine that has taken the place of my dr.pepper one. So I figure its the lesser of two evils right? :) Anyway have fun... what? cooking supper? ( is that what " a start on" means?)

Lol I love it no I had a grilled chicken breast and brown rice and stir fry veges! Fixed the family steak mashed potatoes and mac & cheese! Ok my weigh in monday was 237.8 but my weigh in today was 235.8 so first I need to get out of the 30's that is my first goal! My big goal is to be in onederland by Nov 1st And be at least 180 by my birthday dec 7th So there are all of my goals right now! I am gonna try to do it 10 pounds at a time instead of 5!

we can all set our own goals and push each other to them!

HeHe thanx so much Ok whats your goals maleficent I want you to hit them and I want to make sure ya do!!!!

Ok I know its time to get serious and step it up!

GOALS AND PROMISES I WILL KEEP TO MYSELF AND ALL OF YOU!

1) NO MORE CHEATING EXCUSES SLIPS OR TOMORROWS
2) I AM GOING TO DRINK AT LEAST 64 OZ OF WATER A DAY
3) WHEN I START TO PUT SOMETHING IN MY MOUTH STOP AND THINK IS IT WORTH IT????(BIG FAT CARBS AND JUNK)
4) VEGES FRUITS AND TURKEY AND CHICKEN AND VERY LEAN MEAT FROM NOW ON
5) REPLACE DIET DRINKS WITH V8 JUICE OR UNSWEET JUICE
6) EXCERCISE 20-30 MINUTES A DAY
7) WEIGH IN EVERY FRIDAY
8) GET LOTS OF SUGAR FREE GUM
9) GRAB A BOOK AND READ AT NIGHT WHEN THEM MUNCHIES COME AND BRUSH MY TEETH AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO MAKE THE CRAVINGS LEAVE
10) GET AT LEAST 1200 CALS IN A DAY

1) I WILL SET SMALL GOALS FOR 10 POUNDS
2) MY FIRST MAIN GOAL IS TO BE IN ONEDERLAND BY NOV 1ST
3) MY NEXT GOAL IS TO BE 180 BY MY BIRTHDAY DEC 7TH
4) MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO BE 150 BY MAY 13 2007 MOTHERS DAY

I weighed in and I finished my first 10 lb challange and have started my second one....Since monday (when the challanges started) I've lost 7.5 lbs just from eating healthy, drinking water and a 30 minute walk at night!

Hey you have the same birthday as my dad, he was born on the actual day too. what was it 1947? or something?

Anyway, last night's party-binge. Checked the scale this morning. HAH! No weight gain! :D

Hey Miss_Kallie, thats an answer start eh?! 7.5 lbs is awesome! ^_^

Also good goals there Red, I should write up a few in my journal on here.

I'd love to join this thread I need all the motivation I can get. Setting smaller goals and just concentrating on the next target should stop me from dwelling on the large amount I have to lose. I've been going so/so over the last week. A few slip ups, but I do love doing my cardio workout. OK so my 1st target is to get out of the 'teens' , so 209 here I come by Friday 28 July.

My promise for the next week is to do 6 cardio sessions and 3 weight sessions.

I'll add a mini goal ticker to keep the focus on 209, 209, 209, 209,209

Back