Let's Rock Motivation Club!!!!!!

way to go miss kallie

well i did my first weigh in this morning and i really thought i messed up. but i did not. I can prouduly say that i lost 3 pounds. this week and i feel great. Thanks to you all i find the encouragement i need and the advice i can use so thanks to each one of you for that. I also went and made a ticker and i pasted it to my signiture but the only thing that comes up is the site address not the actual picture. also for the little picture i can put under my name it will not let me unlock it. i clicked on it but the button for not using one will not go away. thanks again every one

Blessing, you need to get the whole URL thing in there, it's about 3 or 4 lines long.

It'll look like this...
[/url

Last edited:
finally getting it

It took awhile, but i finally had to give in and ask my 13 year old for help, because mom could not figure out how to put a picture in for the Avator and put up the tickerfactory in the signiture box. But of course it took her 5 minutes what was taken me what 2 weeks. And she went around smile and singing (I figured it out and Mom didn't) this went on for 15 minutes. But know everythings is were i want it thanks to her.:D :D :D

Back