Just get it done.

Weight is 120lbs/54.4kg. I gained a little, either that or I need to go to the bathroom. Probably both.

Got up, had quite a few of those frosted animal cookies, stopped myself from eating more and made a scrambled egg with cheese sandwich on an English muffin.

I never went back to sleep. I laid in the bed for about an hour and a half and decided I might as well be productive.

It's so hard to eat sensibly when you're not getting enough sleep. I hope your mind calms down and lets you sleep tonight.

I hope you can get into a better sleeping pattern, bunny. I really need my sleep. I went to bed stewing over something last night & had a disturbed night as well. I am going to look after myself well today & I hope you can too :grouphug:

Thanks, you guys.

I ended up going back to sleep at 6:00 and running late for work. I made sure to have my coffee in the morning and I had a large croissant with goat cheese and basil filling. I don’t like goat cheese…idk why I chose it, maybe it sounded healthy.

I didn’t have a break at work. Felt kinda wired. Didn’t have lunch.

Finally got my 30 min walk in 😍💃🏽 YAY. I’ve been feeling like I don’t have time to walk in the mornings or at night. Then it occurred to me, I can just walk to or from my son’s daycare. Killing two birds with one stone. So I walked from his daycare to the grocery store last night, and then home. Besides the grocery store visit. It was about a 35 minute walk.

Eventually, I plan on being able to walk in the morning before work as well because I do have a senior dog but it may not be for 30 minutes.

For dinner, I had a microwaveable dinner. Which is typical for my son and I. It was macaroni with BBQ pork. I would like to recreate these meals…one day 😅 we’ll see. The nice thing is that some of these meals have gotten much better with ingredients and sodium content now that it’s 2022.

Last edited:
I went to sleep later but I slept better. Around 22:00/22:30. I read a book to my son and we watched a few animated children’s books from my childhood on YouTube. How cool for this day and age.

I didn’t really wake up throughout the night except for when my son woke me up, typical 😒, but I went right back to sleep. Woke up at 6:00. Legs feel slightly sore in a good way, like I’ve been actually using them lol

This morning, I probably ate too much. I don’t track calories but I lightly keep them in the back of my mind.

For breakfast, I had
-two egg frittatas: 160 calories
-2 slices of sourdough toast with butter and strawberry preserves: 300 calories
-those damn animal frosted cookies: 130 calories

590 calories

Ok, not so bad. I aim for 400. But THEN, I went to a cafe before work, I’ve been making a habit of it. Had a black tea, no sugar, with milk(more calories) and a large croissant with chocolate in it(don’t wanna know how many calories).

I’m not going to have lunch again today. We’ll call it intermediate fasting? But maybe, I’ll take my break and attempt to meditate.

Where did you fit that croissant, bunny? :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps I’m misunderstanding the question sorry 😅 but I was actually running “late” to work since I take the bus.

Whenever that happens, I take a Uber and I end up being early which gives me enough time to stop by a nearby cafe.

I never thought about taking a walk around the neighborhood if I arrive early. But there is something about cafes that give me peace of mind before going into work. I’m obsessed.

Yesterday, I wanted to share photos from cafes, but I was on my phone and couldn't resize them:

This one was my favorite because it had mismatched furniture, books, and art from small artists. The food was also a mixture of latin inspired(buns with desert or cheese/meat fillings, empanadas, etc) and regular things like crepes. Unfortunately, I can no longer go there because I think I got food poisoning after having their smoked salmon toast. It was the first time I had it, so I'm looking to recreate it at home and I stopped by the grocery store yesterday to get a red onion so I can learn to make pickled onions for the first time.

IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0855.jpg

This is my new favorite cafe. It's less pricey than most, which I guess makes sense since it's a mental health cafe. Proceeds go to mental health organizations that support things like suicide prevention. There is merchandise all over the cafe that says, "It's okay to not be okay." They also give free bracelets with this saying and I wear mine everyday and I've been giving them away.
IMG_0879.jpg IMG_0881.jpg
A little birdie was quite bold so he/she earned a vegan donut crumb.

IMG_0930.JPG
The same mental health cafe. I hate flies with a passion but since this one had a pretty iridescent green color, I allowed it to stay in my photo.

Last edited:
I did my walk a little longer yesterday because I got off my first bus from work and walked the rest of the way to daycare, and then walked all the way back home. About 45 minutes. By the time I got home, I was starving.

I ate some food someone had made and given to me for dinner. Cabbage, small baked chicken wings, hamhock(?), mixed vegetables(corn, carrots, sweet potato, green beans), cornbread.

This morning, I made an egg and cheese sandwich on an English muffin. Spiced Chai tea with brown sugar and whole milk. Good start.

Weight was up by 4oz/0.11kg. 120.4lbs/54.4kg. I don't think it's actual fat gain.

Last edited:
Don't mind me. I was wondering how you had room for a large croissant after what looked like a hearty breakfast. Dinner last night sounds good, as does breakfast. Good for you getting some extra walking in. I hope it helps with your sleep :)

Uhhh frustrated with the scale. I'm up a pound(0.5kg) now!? But I haven't gone to the bathroom. I'm not weighing myself again until I do that
:mad: I'm just not going to weigh myself ever unless I go before because this is going to mess with me. I haven't gone in like over 3-4 days wtf

Rest of Thursday
I ate these things called Pop Tarts for lunch. Not sure if they sell them overseas but long story short, I had no idea it was so many calories for the amount it was and what it was(a sugary American breakfast staple). Almost 400 calories.

For dinner, I had the same thing as the day before. Cabbage, hamhock, baked chicken, a bunch of veggies.

Last edited:
I didn't walk yesterday, didn't walk today. I had good reasons.

Ate two small egg fritattas with hot sauce for breakfast.

Half a bagel for lunch.

Half a eggplant parmasean TV dinner.

Back