Jennylee's diary

You girls are so lovely!! Thank you for all the kind words.
I'm still not feeling that great, but I am much better and I've decided its time to start watching what I eat again. Exercise isn't really an option at the moment, as its forbidden by the doctor until I'm better, and I think I'd die if I did anyway.

Breakfast:
Bowl of pasta with
Tuna and sweet and sour sauce (355 calories)

I know that seems like a lot of calories but I'm not going to snack today (i hope). The pasta is low GI, so it should keep me going.

I completely feel your pain. I'm sick myself! My diet has pretty much been out the window since Monday. No exercise for me either. (I think i would pass out!) Hope you continue to get well and good luck getting back on track!

Well, I feel much better, still a bit headachey, but much better than I was.
Diets back on track now, and I'm ready to start losing weight again.

Breakfast:
Small bowl of oats with lowfat milk:
(150)

At work:
1 slice of bread with tuna (105)
1 kiwifruit(20)

Afterwork:
1 boiled egg (80)
1 slice of bread(80)
spread of apricot chutney(20)

Whoops!! Its like starting from the beginning again, a day full of slip ups. I went waaay over my calorie intake. But I've done it before and I can do it again. A little will power is all it takes, tomorrow I'm going to try to be stronger. I've fallen back in to my old habits of eating when I'm bored. I know thats what happens so I know now to be aware of it. I WILL do better tomorrow. Thanks for the support girls.

I know what you mean about "getting back in the saddle." I always thought that if I "fell off the wagon" I could just back on. The truth is it takes a few days to get back on the "wagon" or the "saddle." But you can do it!!!
Totallyscrappy

So far so good

Breakfast
small bowl of oats with lowfat milk (150)

Lunch
pasta(160)
tuna (70)
sauce (50)

Snack:
Apple (60)

Well, I ended up snacking on sandwiches this afternoon and messed things up a bit, but I think I'm still ok calorie-wise.

3 slices of bread with marmite (240)

That takes me to 730 calories. So I've still got 470 left.

I'm cooking dinner right now.
1 skinless chicken thigh (grill without fat) (150)
peas and baby carrots (30)
Apricot chutney (50)

Which leaves me with 240 for after dinner.

Ack!!! I intended to have 2 beers last night but ended up having 10.... bad bad. Eatings getting easier I think though.

Breakfast:
tin of creamed corn (low salt)

I don't know why, I just really felt like corn.
My mothers coming to visit today, so I really need to get the house organized.

Isn't it weird when you have a random craving like that? The other day I really wanted rum and waffles...together. Of course I had neither, but it was a really strange thing to want. Don't let the beers set you back. You're recovering nicely.

Thanks MonkeyFunk (hehe).
I found out the calories for my tin-o-corn was 350.... :(

Lunch, Me and momma went out and I had a sausage roll... and a cake... and a beer, so I figure I'm up to about 850 - 900 calories already. Buts hey, its ok, I'll do better tommorrow.....

Ah jennylynn I just love you! Sucha fun girl!!!!

lol @ "I intended to have 2 beers last night but ended up having 10...."

Back