Jennylee's diary

Well, girls I'm back. I had a very hard weekend that I don't think I'll be repeating and even suffered a bit of alcohol poisoning. Its monday night now and I even slept for a lot of this afternoon. Food choices have been relatively bad, but thats normal for a weekend for me and next weekend I'm going to have to start changing that. If I'm losing weight now, imagine how much better I'd do if I didn't have 2 days every week to eat and drink as much as I like. Due to being completely exhausted I didn't exercise today except for walking to and from work and being very busy on checkout. My shoulder is nearly as good as new so I'm definately going to be exercising tomorrow.

All and all though, Saturday was good. The concert was great and I even terrified Mr. Jennylee by dancing with his ex-fiance, which was a bit of a laugh.
Mr. Jennylee has applied for the managers job at work and it sounds like he's going to get it. The current manager has even put in a good word for him and says that the only way he'll miss out on it is if he messes up really badly before then. This means we'll be moving to New Plymouth nearby. Bigger city, better people, beautiful town. Unfortunately theres no pay rise as Mr. Jennylee already earns more than the current manager... But hey, can't complain about that.
Anyway, I better go to bed, I've got a big day tomorrow, what with getting this horribly messy house organised, work and exercise. :eek:

That’s wonderful news jennylee I bet hubby walking around pretty chuffed. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.
Another smotheringly hot day today. I overslept so I didn't get my exercise this morning because I had to go to work. Just got back and won't be doing any until later when it starts to cool down. I'm still very tired and my house is still a huge mess.

Breakfast:
wholegrain oats with lowfat milk (150 cals)
1 lowfat yoghurt (70)

at work snack:
1 slice of 9-grain bread with marmite (85)

4pm lunch:
2 fishcakes (200)
2 slices of 9-grain bread (160)

I'm just too tired to motivate myself to do anything with the house. I don't have to work until 3pm tomorrow, so I could quite easily (and probably will) put it off until tomorrow

Ended up having a nap this afternoon and felt better for it. Did some housework and am going to have a big cleaning bee tomorrow.
I didn't really have dinner, but instead snacked through out the night.

1 apple (60)
4 toasts with marmite :eek: (340)
1 piece of skinless chicken with chili and garlic (120)
1 small bowl of low cal soup (25)

Total for day = 1210 calories

I made myself do twenty minutes on the exercycle just before and am glad I did as it reminded me that its not that hard and you do feel better afterwards. So now I've got no excuses for not doing it tommorrow.

I wish Mr. Jennylee was looking after himself too. I just called him, and he's exhausted. He worked from 6am - 6pm today without any food, no breakfast no nothing. Then he went to an inter-company game of lawn-bowls because he felt obliged to and ate 3 sausages on white bread. No wonder he's got no energy. At least when he's home during the week I can feed him properly!!! Males huh? I'm so sure he's going to have a heart attack before he's 40, (hes 36 now) he lives on fried food, (if any) beer and ciggarettes when he's away. Anyway, I'm going to have a game of internet backgammon then go to bed.

Done 20 minutes on the exercycle when I got up.
Breakfast:
Small bowl of oats with low fat milk (150)
Now I'm going to get my A in to G and get this house organized.

Haha, A into G, you're so funny. Good job on the exercycle. That's the great thing about exercise, once you start it's not so bad and after awhile you need it! I can't wait to be able to get my A into G.

Thanks funky
Snack: kiwifruit (20)
cup of tea (?)

Lunch:
Piece of skinless chicken with chili(150)
slice of 9-grain bread with a fish cake (185)

Snack:
slice of nine-grain bread (80)
1 slice of grilled bacon(100)

Off to work now.

Ahhhhh!!!!
Didn't eat since 3pm, finished work at 8pm, then I did the grocery shopping, got home at 9.30pm and ate a whole bag of crispy noodles because I was so hungry and they were there. FIVE HUNDERD CALORIES!!!! Which took me up to over 1000. So, no dinner for jenny tonight. I've really got to start working on good food choices again. I'm eating the right amount of calories, but am most likely depriving myself of nutrients.

My little rattys are being so cute. I let Mr. Boy rat out to play and now he's standing on the top of Mrs. Girl rats cage all exitedly. Shes standing on her back legs trying to sniff him. Oh.... he just fell off... how embarrassing for him... right infront of the girl he's trying to impress. Awww... my poor baby, he's just slunk under the bed with shame. Well, if I can coax my humiliated Disciple out of under the bed, I will put him in his cage and go and get on my exercycle. Oh, here he his now.

Me loves my rattys :D

20 minutes on exercycle last night and this morning.

Breakfast:
Small bowl of wholegrain oats.

I'm going to try to eat healthier food today. I had a slight boo-boo. The freezer door wasn't closed properly last night and I lost some fish and all the broccoli I had frozen. My fish cakes were rather soft, but I hope they'll be ok...

Thats a tough one! A new wheel or one of those balls you casn put them in so they can run around and not chew on anything they're not meant to!! I want some of those for my rattys. My little girl would love them, she's very adventurous. They're very expensive though, one for her size is $30 and one for my boys size is about $50 (NZ $) though I don't think he'd like them quite as much. She's a climber-runner-chaser, while hes more of a sit-on-mums-knee-and-get-ear-scratches kind of rat.
Lunch:
1 peice of grilled uncrumbed schitzel (it defrosted in the open freezer so I thought I better eat it) (only 90 calories!!)
2 fish cakes (200)
(440 cals so far!!)

I'm going to do some more exercise now and I'm going to have an orange (65) and a yogurt (70) before work.

My goodness you sure those are not cats you have instead of rats?...what size rat do you have to be to have a $50.00 (really hoping $NZ is less than a canadian dollar) ball and sit in a lap to have your ears scratched.... :p

BTW you doing really well on your diet program...the cat/rats distracted me a bit

Haha! Well Disciple is a rather large rat, when I got him he was the length of my pinky but now he's quite big. When he's stretched out he's a bit better than my forearm (not including his tail which his about the same). Our girl is much smaller, shes a different breed and is about 8inches long and skinny. She's a cute fluffy little black and white thing with huge eyes and big ears. He's cute too, but not fluffy, more of a coarse wild rat look. Most people are scared of him and not her just based on the way they look, but shes the one you've got to watch out for. If you're not paying attention, she'll steal your beer and food at every opportunity.They're very sociable little critters and are very much like dogs personality wise. Some times I think they're smarter than us...

Dinner:
1 peice of grilled schitzel, bit bigger than the last one (110)
1/2 cup peas (30)
1 piece of 9-grain bread (80)
1 piece of grilled bacon (100)

Dessert:
Chocolate bar (300)

Total (1195)

Early night tonight, I was suppose to have tomorrow off but now I'm working at 8.30am until 4pm

ugh,i'm gonna have rat nightmares!

Back