Ideal Physique … NSFW

I tend to want the body that I will never have. I always seem to want body shapes similar to Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mary Elizabeth Lado, flat stomachs, small waist, small breast, and generous rear. I am opposite, little more than average sized breast, very small waist, very less generous rear. :p

Geneva

Short term goal-Brad Pitt (Fight Club)

Eventually-Brad Pitt (Troy)

Ooh, a young Marlon Brando...*ruff!*

I've posted this somewhere here before, but this is my inspiration, Rebecca Romijn:
rebecca2.jpg

Height: 5' 10 [1.76 m]
Measurements: 35/24/35 [89/61/89]
Weight: 130 lbs
Dress Size: Eur 38: Us 6
Shoe Size: Eur 42: Us 10

Of course I've found differences in her stats depending where I look.

I definitely don't need such a tiny waist as hers is/was, I pretty much would like to lose 2 inches off of mine to go down to 26 inches, methinks. Hips are 36, if they drop to 35, fine, if not, no biggie, except I want to get them really toned. I'm 5'8" 125 pounds, but I started with very little muscle tone (I'm starting to get some). I want to get really defined and bigger muscles. The thing I love about Rebecca's shape is her hourglass figure and long legs with muscular calves. Her shoulders look more naturally broad than mine but at least muscle can go a long way toward helping in that department. :cool:

Last edited:
Markus Leon said:
If you're a bit taller like him/me I think the fitness look is much better looking than being Big, since "Big"@6'5 starts at 250 ripped and thats not attractive nor healthy.

I'm 5'8" and not going for huge mass, though Zane is good (he just needs to shave).

its a mix for me .. ryan reynolds in blade trinity or amityville is good .. he's 6'3 200 8% bf .. and im only 5'10 lol ..

brad pitt in FC is good and he is just ripped .. troy he bulked up

Shania Twain doesn't have abs!.she's just tiny.

Anyway Im not real sure about all these bought boobs, but the Rebbecca Romjin pics are okay..
although i personally usually have more toned inner thighs and not so much ..gut pot.. as leaner rip..and more tone and bulk on my arms.
What ppl forget is that even hot stars have lax periods where they look reeeal plain. Unless your professionalgoal is to look like that for a patricular purpose, I think you're mad calling asthetics a goal. It's mAjor commitment to the exlusion of loads of stuff that allows ppl to look like that indefinately. Reality is, ..it's not always even convienient to look that good!!.. who wants the attention if you can avoid it?? ...and yah I've modeled and been stalked and jazz. ..but I dO like to work out. Relax is my advice.
As long your living your ideal lifestyle, the rest should just be cool anyway. Looking good shouldn't bee the goal but the biproduct of living what you love. ..if you don't look good you're lying.

....i..mho...!
cheers:cool:

Last edited:
Ideal Physique …

I am one of those guys that go to the gym only on the basis of getting a kick ass body. It may not be healthy, but I know most of us have same motivations. I save pics that I think are bodies that are “perfect” and use them as motivation. Feel free to post pics of bodies you want or have …

Matt M is my goal, or a brad pitt body....my wife will take either.

Attachments

• mmcsurf.jpg
    mmcsurf.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 884
Last edited:
Antonio Sabato Jr. and Jennifer Aniston

I love Aniston's body...so jealous of her toned arms

Attachments

• Antonio_Sabato_Jr_0259.jpg
    Antonio_Sabato_Jr_0259.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,703
  • jennifer-aniston-025.jpg
    jennifer-aniston-025.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 9,070
The ideal male and female physique?

I think my boyfriend has the ideal male physique. I'm pretty darned happy with my physique. There isn't really any female who has a body that I wished I had. I'm pretty happy with what I have :)

Back