Ideal Physique … NSFW

Angelkae said:
Okay, well I put Carmen Electra as my ideal, and I just found that her measurements are 36-23-35 and seeing that I am 36-28-36 I had better get started on the cardio and abs work to lose those 5 inches from my waist! LOL! At my smallest (excluding childhood, lol) my waist was 25", so everyone wish me good luck with that, lol!

Bummer.

Angel , you have it all wrong. This is the way you have to believe. When you reach your goals, Carmen Electra is gonna want to look like you. Got it ?? :)

Angelkae said:
Cute bikini... is she picking her wedgie there or what? LOL, just kidding. I forgot to put height and weight, the websites say she is 5'4" (same as me) and 110 pounds, yet another goal I will probably never ever reach! LOL!

Well, if you get more muscle tone than Carmen, you'll definitely weigh more than her. :D I'm sure you can match her measurements if you set your mind to it!

Saphron_Girl said:
Well, if you get more muscle tone than Carmen, you'll definitely weigh more than her. :D I'm sure you can match her measurements if you set your mind to it!

It's still my goal, but I am realistic... it's a LONG term goal.

I'm working towards an overall fitness, somewhere in the level of a preofessional hockey players physique. I think they are one of the best athletes on the planet. I don't want to be a big guy, just decent sized arms and shoulders, a great stomach, and strong legs. I would like to say, if I'm going for one person in partucalar, it's someone like Marty Gelinas of the Florida Panthers, if anyone in here knows who that is, lol.

See, I don't have someone I'ld like to look like. I want to be me, just able to look at my ass and thighs and not thing, god why is he dating me? Or to look down at my stomache and know it's firm and not squishy. I'm ore or less the perfect shape, I just need fine tuning.

hi,
I like to look up to Jessica Alba,
Saphron_Girl said:
Okay, here are Jessica Alba's measurements:

Height : 5'6 1/2" (same as me)
Bust : 34"
Waist : 25"
Hips : 34"
Weight: 127 lbs

Okay... so I have to lose about 10 lbs, and a total of about 7 inches through my hips and waist. (Here are some of her figure without any strategic camera-angles or airbrushing - not that she needs it.)
I also like to look up to Angelina Jolieand britney Spears (before becoming pregnant), also nicole kidman...

Although m favourat is:
Jennifer Aniston
Bust:34C
Waist:23 "
Hips:35 1/2 "
Height:5'6
Weight:118

A more realestic Goal: J-LO
Measurement: B86cm W58cm H87cm. Shoes Size: 7(US).

my waiste is 58, sooo I need to work on my hipps and arms, etc

but i am unique human being :p

Last edited:
Well this is my goal. And according to my wife I would then be the sexiest man alive. LOL

Ryan Reynolds.

Attachments

• menshealth001.jpg
    menshealth001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 456
Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity when he is chained to the floor after getting caught by the vamps wooooooo I wanna look like that!!

Saphron_Girl said:
Jessica Alba’s physique. She’s so beautifully curvy!
I think I'm going to have to second that. ;)

Definitaley Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club.

But more realistically maybe 2Pac's. Not too jacked but a skinny one with some muscle tone, but more muscle than he has.

View attachment 790 View attachment 791

Those are all without him flexed but you can see muscle without flexing. Something like that I'm hoping for just a bit more muscle all around-arms, abs, legs.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7,217
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10,419
Oh and Shania's measurements are 36,24,34
I don't know what Kate's are.

Mine are 33,26,32. If I could only move those 2 inches from the waist to the bust...lol

Last edited:
Acually, my ideal is not a celebrity. His name is Dragns and the pic that really interested me is not available anymore.

However, if I chose a celebrity, it would be Arnold in his prime (trying to find that pic):

Last edited:
Here are a few of mine:

(Matthew Mconaughey is probably closer to my body type, Nuno up there has a smaller body)

And of course:

Hair and all...

Now I'll try to find a pic that looks similar to my body as of now (Sorry I don't have a camera at hand.)

I have about that much chub left, but I am way more toned than that dude.

Cynic said:
That's a good one.
If you're a bit taller like him/me I think the fitness look is much better looking than being Big, since "Big"@6'5 starts at 250 ripped and thats not attractive nor healthy.

Back