Ideal Physique … NSFW

I will agree that there is lack of compassion in every group. Unfortunately, I have had horrible experiences with hetero men (I haven't had one good experience) and very good experiences with bisexual and gay men. So I lean towards non-heteros because since every hetero man I've dated has hurt me VERY deeply, I'm just not interested in going down that path ever again. I would chose a bisexual male over a heterosexual male any day of the week.

If there are any nice heterosexual men that treat women well, don't recoil when they hug me or tell me I look (and feel) like a man with breasts, I'd love to know where they are and who they are. But I'm not going to hold my breath. They are as scarce as hen's teeth.

:yelrotflmao:

Now u gotta go and hurt my feelings now. See how you are. Or, maybe I'm gay or bi and just don't know it. Darn you, now i'm confused!

Baby, I said they are as scarce as hen's teeth. I didn't say they didn't exist ... it's just that men like you are a RARE breed indeed ;)

:yelrotflmao:

Thanks for the visual! :D

That doesn't look particularly alluring though, does it? :p

Dolph.jpg

Going back old school! Its not the best pict, but i always wanted to look like Dolph.

I have a wide frame as it is, so the skinny boy thing doesnt work for me. I would rather be Brad Pitt from Troy than fight club, although the two that I would most prefer to resemble would be Bale from Batman, or Vin diesel from, well, about anything. Other than the fat lawyer one, we can exclude that. Picture sites dont exactly work here at work, so use your imagination, or wait till tonight;-)

Unfortunately, I have had horrible experiences with hetero men (I haven't had one good experience)

I fixed this.

The thing i hate about women is that they're all bitchy and nothing is ever good enough for them.

This too.

Back