Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 3!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
So..what shalll we call ourselves?......The "Hotties with the Bodies".??...LOL...
I guess that would be better than the "Chickies with the Dickies"....Lol...

Well..today I made Andreas and I some pancakes around 9:00 am.......
We never did eat again until around 3:30 and that was at the .....chinese buffet..!!!!!! :eek: Argghhhh!!!.....I only had one plate...I did not pile it on...but I did not make healthy choices !!!!:( ....I had no dessert THERE...but we went to Baskin Robbins..where I had not one...but 2 scoops of chocolate mint ice cream....:rolleyes: .......Now....I have always told mt self that I would NEVER say any food was off limits to me.....I will never do that to myself..so I dont really feel bad about it...However I promise to you all the next time I go the that buffet....I will get..a salad....steamed rice and veggies....fruit.....If I want the ice cream....I need to get ONE scoop ...either fat free or sugar free in a cup. Not that damn evil sugar cone..!!!!!.....The Good news...is after we ate...I went and worked out at curves and walked 3.5 miles at the park. I did speed walking which was amazing. I had sweat rolling down my back!!!!..
Water has been real good!!!!!

How is everyone else doing on their food?.....Honeychild....had any chips today?.....Amndpu are you passing on the junk food?.....Julie are you getting enough calories???

Lol..chickens with the dickens...too funny. At least you went and worked out after eating so you are doing awesome. I still havent worked out in a week. Bad Bad me. But I will I promise. I did manage enough calories yesterday I had a beer and a 3 muscateers..mmm what a mixture..LOL, Bad bad choices but still wasnt over in calories so what the heck.Also think this mean TOM is creeping up.

hey ladies, well, it's only 1 and i've already had too many sweets. damn it, my brother brought home a chocolate mousse cake from his work yesterday!!! i wish he'd stop doing that. i got a pretty good work out yesterday so maybe today won't hurt me too badly. i'd like to go to the gym today but i just don't feel like it either. i have alot of homework to do. oh well.

julie, glad you got more calories. you need them. but yea, the choices weren't so great but at least it's a step closer.

kccruz, mmm, junk food's not going to well but it could be worse. good job on eating only one plate at the buffet!! i don't care to go to buffet's. i feel like they are a waste of money for my parents because i can never eat enough to get your money's worth. well, again good job!! yes, healthier choices are so much better.

LOL..I know I am en=ven doing worse today but do you know the whole 3 months I have been dieting I have never cheated and now I deserve it especially after not eating hardly anything for a week. Today Im eating anything I want to throw my body off and tomorrow its back in gear for me!!!

hey julie, enjoy this day!! but not too much :D hope you're doing well.

today's been oky for me. had too much pie. but other than a bean and cheese taco, that's all i've had.

Its Sunday.....Andreas and I slept in till 10 am......that was real nice.
We got up and went to carls jr. for out breakfast/ lunch. I got a chicken Salad which wasnt that great because the chicken was cold......I also got a 99Cent spicy chicken. I ate only less than half the salad because that sucker was HUGE!......Andreas was like,,,,I cant believe you are wasting that!!!....That is money down the drain. I told him that is one reason people gain weight is because they "want to get their moneys worth"....instead of listening to their bodies. When your full ...your full....beter to waste a couple of dollars than eating till you cant walk and put on 3 lbs!!!!
He ordered the portabella mushroom burger, fries ,,,,and a vanilla milkshake with loads of whipped cream. ....I took one sip of the shake.....( it was delicious)....I did not eat one single fry!!!!!!!!!.......
We went to the sports store and bought my shoes...then we went to Frys....and he got some stuff for his computer I got a game.......In a bit we have to head to downtown LA he has to stop by his place of work........I am craving mexican tonight.......( The food not the people),,,LOL
Tomorrow I have my docotr appointment..Oh what fun.....

What type of pie did you eat amndpu?
Julie ..glad you enjoyed your little naughty buffet. Sometimes you just have to do that every once in a while to get it out of your system.

Honeychild....Where you been girlie??

Morning Girls, hope everyone is having a good day. Hope your Doctors appointment turns out ok for you Kimmy. You will be in my thoughts as always. Yeah food wise I was soooooobad on Saturday and then ended out pretty bad yesterday too. Hubby couldnt find anything his drunk As$ wanted in the house so I went and got Taco Bell and Mcdonalds. Bad idea.

Hey Team 3!!!!

Checking in Monday morning! Sorry I haven't checked in all weekend, I was busy busy busy, I had kids sleeping over Friday and Saturday night so instead of having 2 I had 4 all weekend, good times. Sunday dropped the kids off at my parents and went Christmas shopping $700.00 later! And we're still not finished!

Lets see, my eating habits over the weekend. Friday, I made a Bacon, Lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Saturday am eggs, and juice. Sat lunch burger king, yikes! Saturday evening, I made french onion soup for dinner.

Sunday am eggs, and juice, Sunday lunch, cheese and crackers, Sunday for dinner, fruit smoothie and Bacon, lettuce tomato sandwich.

NOT VERY GOOD!!!

The weekends always suck for me, at work it's easy to keep on track but when I'm at home it's a nightmare.

Well, back to work today, so I'll keep on track.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Just checking in to see if ya posted!!!!!
Last night for dinner we went to pollo loco.....I had 2 cheese quesedilla.....they were 99 cents each...so that tells you that they arnt so fancy...and a fiesta stuffed burrito......I ate a little over half of that...and gave the rest to Andreas. They gave me tortilla chips...( which I lOVE chips and salsa)....and I ate just one chip.
We WERE going to get dessert there and share it.....but I said no we had vanilla cups at home......and once we got home we forgot about it.....LOL...thank goodness!!!!
I dont know how I am going to feel after the appointment so I may or may not go work out and walk.......We will see......My water intake sucked yesterday...so I have to get back on track with that....

Honeychild....so are you glad they voted Jamie off???..LOL.....he was such a butt.....I havnt even started x mas shopping.....We have no christmas decorations what so ever. When we both left our exes....we left EVERYTHING.
So we have had to completely start over in our lives. I use to have sooooooo much xmas stuff. ......so the kids had sleepovers at the house this weekend?...What fun!!!!....I was ALWAYS spending the night with friends or vice versa up until I was like 19 years old...lol....My friends loved staying at my house because we would play games with my parents and siblings and they never did that with their familys.....Even now when I go visit my mom . dad....or my sister and brothers family..... we break out the scrabble, trivia pursuit....cards...etc ..lol...

Julie....did you and hubby get drunk this weekend?...Lol...I had heard you mention you were thinking about throwing back some beers....lol...I havnt had a beer in sooo long....

Amndpu......how is school?....I guess you are out for thanksgiving vacation?

What is everyones exercise this week?........Iplan to work out at curves 3 times this week...( they are closed for 2 days)...so I cant get 5 in.
I hope I can walk 5 times this week.....I want sooo much to be at least 298 by the end of the challange!!!!

kc-
mmmmm cheese quesadillas... i love those, I make chicken and cheese ones and my kids just love them!!!!

And yes I was so freakin happy when Jamie was voted off!! I think I even screamed I was so happy, he was a bit of a whack job that one. Who's your favourite and who would you like to see win?

So you mentioned you guys didn't have any Christmas decorations, are you guys going to get some and decorate? I love Christmas, my daughter was also born on Christmas morning - yikes!

Exercise this week, I plan on riding the exercise bike tonight and at least 3 other nights, I may go for a jog too it's been really foggy here though!

Have a good day everyone!!!

Cheers
Michelle

Hey girls well finally getting back on track thank goodness. Of course hubby got drunk he always does on the weekend big lush. Hes british and loves his beer and I had 4 beers on Saturday and wasnt making sense he was laughing at me god am I a light weight when it comes to alcohol now but I really havent drank since I have been losing weight so that could be why. Honeychild sounds like a good excercise plan you have set for this week, way to go your motivated wish I could be, however so far I have been on the treadmill with incline twice today both for a half hour so doing better then I have been lately anyway!

BTW!!!!!! I love the name HOTTIES WITH THE BODIES!!!

Julie, I hear ya on the drinking on the weekends, Mike always goes and plays pokers with his friends and drinks, and drinks... lol. I like my wine though!!!!

Good for you on the treadmill!!! Sometimes it's hard getting motivated isn't it!?

Alright back to my ad!!

Cheers!
Michelle

LOL..Your too cute. I was doing great staying motivated for so long then after I found out about my husbands affair it really through everything off for me but trying now to get back on track. Of course it seems like as soon as I get on the treadmill one of my girls needs something or Stephanie starts crawling over to see what mommy is doing so I excercise when I can, not as much as I like!

hi ladies, i'm doing alright. today wasn't as good as i would've liked but tomorrow will be better. i got some fruit today so i have something to snack on. i tend to do worse on days that i don't have any fruit. unfortunetely i don't get off for thanksgiving until thursday. between now and the 29th, i have 5 papers to write!!:mad: so if you don't see me around as much, that's why.
kccruz, it was apple pie, and pumpkin pie. :( they were so delicious though.

i'm baking pumpkin pie out of scratch for thanksgiving. i've never done it before so i hope it comes out good. you know 1/2 a cup of pumpkin only has 40 calories. i had no idea it was so low. well, hope you ladies have a wonderful day tomorrow.

MMM pumpkin pie from scratch, you are braver then me I mess everything up when I cook...LOL. Sounds yummy. Well ladies its a new day hope everyone is motivated to lose today!!!!

Hi Ladies!!
Yesterday.....my food intake was not the best....yet I did not go all out. For breakfast I shared a bag of those mini yogart nutri bars with Andreas. I had about 3....and for lunch ( Mcdonalds)....grilled chicken sandwhich, two 99cent hamburgers, half of the 99 cent fajiata...( that things was nasty).......I didnt have any supper because we ate lunch so late.

My water intake was TERRIABLE yesterday!!!!...So today I am going to make sure I get my fill.
I did not work out nor walk yesterday...but today I plan on doing it this evening. I was going to do it this morning...but I have sooo much to do around the house today.
I feel so tired right now. Maybe I need to go do some jumping jacks to get my blood pumping.....but Andreas is beckining me to come back to bed......hmmm maybe I can get my blood pumping in some other way!!!!,,LOL

Hey girlies...

How are you all today?

Julie - yes I read in your diary about your husband, and I'm so sorry for you, so you've obviously forgiven him, you're a better person than me I would have put him out!

Yesterday my eating habits were um well er... not so good, lol. For breakfast I had a fruit smoothie, and yogurt, lunch i had Mcdonalds... a fillet o fish and diet coke, I drank lots of water yesterday and a V-8, but i felt so guilty for eating McDonalds so I didn't eat dinner!

Alright... today's another day!!!!

Have a good day everyone,
Oh and Pumpkin pie.... mmmmmm

Cheers
Michelle

Ok girls well I am doing awful, I didnt eat any breakfast or snacks but I did have mcdonalds for lunch...Im so week!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back