Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

runforfun529

Juliew73
kccruz
amndpu
honeychild

Alright, post your starting weight as soon as possible. Then, over the next two weeks, encourage each other like you never have before!!!

Then on Wednesday November 30, Post your finishing weight.

HAVE FUN!!

Good luck Team 3!! (your gonna need it ;) )

Okay...Galfriends.....My starting weight is 300.5 lbs......
I will be posting on here and checking in your diarys.........
My weakness spots I have are picking out healthy food at the buffets,....craving the sweet stuff...( donuts,...cookies).....and trying to make myself exercise MORE than 3 times a week.........I am doing great with my not eating after 8 pm......water intake is alright....I dont make myself drink more than 72 oz...unless I WANT it.....because I also drink, green tea, oj, and fat free chocolate milk..and at least one diet coke a day.....so my fluid intake is good.........Whats every one elses hard spots?

Hey All,

K i'm weighing in at 129lbs, which really surprises me considering I went to a concert and had a few beverages last night!!!!! Whew, thank goodness I was good all day!

I need to work on... CHIPS. Those are my downfall, I don't have a sweet tooth but when my son brings out those doritos YUM! So... I've been saying NO, or just having a couple instead of a couple hundred! Water intake is good, get plenty of that, lots of veggies and fruits, could improve on the exercise need to get my A@@ in gear!

Alright I look forward to getting to know you all better and to this challenge!!!

I don't have a diary, I've been here for a few weeks I guess I should make one!!!!!

Cheers

hi team 3!! i'm excited for this new challenge. my starting weight is 104. i know it sounds low but it looks bad on my body type.
ok, my weakness is binging/purging!! i was good on the last challenge, didn't b/p once!! i'm hoping to make that a permanent change. my water intake is also really good. we can do this ladies!!

Sorry, Sorry..Im here my weigh in for the start of the challenge is 183. Im ready ready ready!!!!!!

Honeychilld...my suggestion with the chips is to eat pretzels..( small kind)....17 of them is a serving.....and when you take time to lick the little bit of salt off they seem to last longer.....also...baked dorritos taste good. A serving size of those is like 13 or 15 of them. You could get the real little zip lock bags and make your own individual chip bags. Then you wont be tempted to eat a whole big bag with more fat......

Amndpu...You say 104 looks bad on your body type? Good Lord what kind of body type do you have that 104 looks bad?.....Are you a "little person" or something like that?....And you say you binge and purge...um..isnt that called Bulima?.....Are you getting help for that?....My sister went through that and it is not a pretty nor healthy thing at all........

Julie....Awww Hell I know your ass..!!!.....LOL....And YOU need to eat more calories....an ant couldnt live on what you have been eating!!!...Remember what happens to the body when you consume not enough calories?????

I did not go work out today.......So it means I will have to go on my Saturday too...Oh well....Thats okay....Andreas will be working that day....so I dont mind.....

kccruz... thanks for the pretzel suggestion, since it is Survivor night I will go get some after work, and refrain from the Doritos. Baked Doritos... They don't sell those here in Canada, what a freakin rip off!!!!!!!!!

The individual chip bags is a good idea... portion control, I need that!!!

Alright Team 3! Have a great day!

Cheers,
Michelle

kccruz...

You say you have at least one diet coke a day, I'm the same way, I used to be addicted to Coca Cola and would drink seriously like 3 - 4 a day!!! Especially with ice, So that was a big one for me getting rid of pop, I still drink one diet soda once in a while, i love fizz!!!!! LOL.

Take care!

hey ladies, good luck to everyone. yesterday i had a really good day. i went shopping for my wedding gown and i found one that's perfect. i love it!! now i have to wait till feb for it to come in.:( ok, well, hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Hey Chickies!!!!!
..This morning had major period cramps.....and even though it has been said that exercising helps with the cramps..I said screw that and got back in bed!!!!!.....When my fiance comes home from work I will go buy some advil and then go to curves....and off to the park for a walk.

Whats everybody exercise program like?

Honey......NO BAKED DORRITOS IN CANADA!!!!!!????......OMG CALL THE MOUNTIES!!!!!!!........lol....Could you ask your grocery store to start stocking them?.....Do you get WOW potato chips there????....
As for the coke...about 4 years ago....my doctor at the time told me to quite drinking the real cokes and start with the diet.....I lost 10 lbs in a month ( not by changing my eating habits)...but just by making the switch in sodas.
And then I started to drink to mant diet ones!!!!......So now...I am down to one a day.....And it has really helped me with my bloatfullness in my face. I assume it was all the sodium in the drinks!!!
So you like survivor?...So do I!!!!.....Andreas..( my sweetie) Is from Guatemala!!!!....When he see the crocodiles on tv hes like.." I never knew we had those things"....I tell him that is because he lived in the city not the dang Mayan jungle!!!!..( Although he sometimes gets on my nerves like those howler monkeys!!!...Why dont those REAL skinny starving people like Danni and the exfoot ball player kill one of those things and eat it????.).lol...We hope to visit there next year so I can meet his family.........

Amndpu.....Wonderful that you found your dress so soon AND you love it!!!!
What is the color theme of the wedding?

Julie......Where you at girl?....Are you buried in snow or something?

Last edited:
kccruz...

10lbs in a month from dropping soda, that's amazing!! Good for you for being able to quit like that!

I know! No baked Doritos in Canada!! I didn't even know they made those til you said something!!! Now I'm mortified that they don't even sell them here!! I'm gonna talk to somebody! Do they taste much different! I can't even cope with the fact that they have those, my day is all off now!!!!! LOL.

Your fiance is from Guatamala, that's really cool!!! Yes we love Survivor! We seriously have a survivor night, every Thursday night, we make hot wings, nachos and me and Mike and the kids watch it!! LOL, we're such geeks! Of course now I can't have the snacks, but it's still fun to all get together! And I hear ya about the howler monkeys I've got one too! lol.

Amndpu - Glad to hear you found your wedding dress, what an exciting time! Are you guys planning a honeymoon?

Alright better get some work done, I'll check in later!

Cheers
Michelle

hi ladies, today's been a good day for me. i did alot of cleaning this morning to take place of not going to the gym.

kccruz-my wedding is this summer and the color is red. i'm not sure if i'm gonna have another color with it or just red. i'm getting married in a mission so it's a more traditional wedding.

honeychild- we are going on a honeymoon but we haven't started planning that yet. we have no idea where we want to go. aaaah, there is so much to think about.

hope everyone's day is going well.

Kim Im not barried in snow..Im here just kinda lurking around today not really posting. But for what its worth girls Im here in spirit today. Hope you all had a good day!!!!!

Hey Hey now I hope you all are doing well, you'd have to be to keep up with Group 4. Haha :) Really though, hope all is well in your group.

hey ladies!! hope you had a wonderful day. mine was pretty good. GO TEAM 3!! ha, we're gonna kick team 2 and 4's butts!! woo hoo!!!!!!:D

Heck yeah we are...no competition here...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back