Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 3!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcdonalds is okay!!!!.....Its just what you GET there..is what counts..Lol..soooo what did you get??...LOl

Oh I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad I got a meal deal. Double cheeseburger and french fries, 810 calories. Oh my god.

Hey team 3

Just checking in on friday, seeing how you are all doing?

My diet hasn't been too bad at all, except for the 3 glasses of wine I had last night!! HEY I deserve it!

I guess we'll find out on weigh in day.

Have a good day!

Cheers
michelle

hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around much. my days haven't been too good. yesterday i ate alright with the thanksgiving meal but i over did it on the pies :( my pumpkin pie came out delicious though. mmmm, yummy. glad to see everyone else doing ok.

julie, i'm sorry about your situation. i know you'll get through it ok. *hug*

Hey girlies.
Ive had a hard time stopping long enough to get on the computer .....but I am checking in now. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Dennys and I had 3 slices of Turkey meat, mash potatoes, dressing, and rice.
And the gravy. The good thing is that eating there I couldnt go back for seconds!!!! And they really didnt put to much on the plate. I did have a slice of hot pecan pie with a scoop of ice cream!!!!!
.We have been eating alot of fast food too. I need to start planning better.
On MOnday I will start working out.....I feel like I have gained at least 3 lbs.
Ughhh!!!.....I have been doing so bad on my water......I have not been eating a real lot...but my choices have been of convience..so that is not good.
Time to get back on track!!

Hey girls! Hope you all are doing well! I also really hope that you all are ready to...GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED!!! HA HA!

Today is Sunday.........Where is everyone????..Out xmas shopping?
I am starting to think...having this challange during Thanksgiving was.....more than I bargained for!!!..LOL....Have not been going crazy on eating or anything like that....I just havenot really exercised or got my water in!!!!.And it really affects my weight I think!!!

Let me know how my team is coming along or if they are in the same boat as me?.....lol

Checking in sunday night. Today I had vegetable soup, water, skim milk, an orange, an apple, some juice. I'm from canada so Thanksgiving was in October thank god! I'm trying not to weigh myself til the weigh in day, so i'll see what happens!

Alright girlies, talk to you soon, hope you all had a great weekend!

cheers
michelle

hey ladies, been eating pretty much the whole day. i hate the holidays :mad: and i'm been bored out of my a$$ and super lonely all weekend. my family went out of town. so yea, kccruz, i'm in the same boat. no exercise. hope i do better tomorrow.

Well I havent had any excercise either and eating way too much but today Im already in my workout gear and getting ready to post my food so hopefully Im back on track now.

Dont know how good Im doing actually especially since I have this evil TOM hanging on so may have water wieght on top of it all. Hope not. My Babies are good thanx for asking they definently keep me on my toes especially now that my little one started to crawl. The christmas tree has been fun....LOL. Good luck tomorrow Honeychild Im sure you will do great with your weight loss.

hey ladies! how's everyone doing?? i'm doing alright. beein eating well. ok, yesterday i ate too much cereal but my total food intake wasn't bad. have exercised since last wednesday. been too busy with all my homework. classes will soon be over though :) hope everyone has a great day

Ok so today is the official weigh in and sorry I couldnt do better for you ladies I only lost 2 pounds so that brings me to 181 how did everyone else do.

Checking in on Wed am... I believe this is weigh in day yes?

I've lost 2lbs... I can't seem to lose more than that in 2 weeks!! That's what I lost the last challenge too... but I guess it's better than no loss. Argh, sometimes i just wanna give up! Sorry, just frustrated!

Hope the rest of our team is doing well!!!!!
Well time to get the kids ready for school and me ready for work.

I'll check in later.

cheers
michelle

Thanks Julie, your right it's better than no loss I guess cause I was very good, I was expecting more!! How are you doing? How did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back