Status
Not open for further replies.

runforfun529

newbride02
runforfun529
Iwillgetthere
chocolatemama
heidipye

Alright, post your starting weight as soon as possible. Then, over the next two weeks, encourage each other like you never have before!!!

Then on Wednesday November 30, Post your finishing weight.

HAVE FUN!!

Last edited:
SW: 145

ugh, gained a pound at the banquet last night, oh well.

YEA!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!

sw...193....(ugh, I just threw up!) lol

I know we dont' have a goal, other than do your best...but my personal goal is 6 pds....so that will put me at...187

Sounds good!

How are we holding up girls??? The weekend is close and its important to be strong! We can win this girls!

Whats the difference between Try and Triumph? A little UMPH!!

newbride02 said:
Whats the difference between Try and Triumph? A little UMPH!!

haha I love that!

I scanned something that I am now incorporating into my exercise. I carry my weight in my hips and abs area, so I've been looking for things to try to focus on that. My waist is pretty small, and then I have a "extra tire" as I call in in my hips lol.

I wanted to share this with you all....

abs.jpg

no more eating for today, did pretty bad, well, not the best but hey!!!

I FREAKING MADE FIRST CHAIR FOR BAND!!!!

that's good enough reason to celebrate.

Tomorrow:

Breakfast: Toast 70

Lunch: 290
English Muffin 100
Fruit- 90
100 calorie pack- 100

Snack (3:00) 190
Soup 80
Yogurt 110

Dinner (5:00) 230
Lasagna 230

Snack (7) 200
Toast 70
Carrots 50
Apple 80

I'm having a real bad day today, emotionally. I am so stressed with University right now. I have 7 major assignments due in a span of 2 days next week, and I feel I have no time to work on them. When I get stressed, I don't eat. So all I've had today was a granola bar and a cup of chicken noodle soup. I know that's not good, but I honestly feel so crappy I can't put anything to my mouth.

I'm sorry :( I never went to college, so i can't tell you how to deal with the load. I can tell you though, just to take things one day at a time, and have faith, things will work out...in the meanwhile...EAT SOMETHING!

Well I was able to get a banana down, but I really feel like I can't eat, and it's already past 8:00 and I never eat past 8, so I guess I'm done eating for the day. But don't worry, cause I'm not even hungry. My stomach isn't bothering me at all.

Thanks for the support =)

so sorry to hear about your bad day, iwgt :( ! i guess it's ok that you didn't eat much of anything today, but you have to make yourself eat tomorrow even if you're not hungry. your studying will be even harder if you have no energy. your work load sounds absolutely hectic! can you take a break to get some exercise and release some stress that way? when is the semester over? sounds like you deserve a break from school. good luck and take care of yourself!

runforfun - YAY! congratulations, that's awesome news! and your eating plan for tomorrow sounds great too. good job!

newbride and chocolatemama - hope you ladies had a great day today! good luck tomorrow, and talk to all of you soon!

bye for now! :D

Hey iwgt,
I know what you mean. I remember when I was in college. Please eat... you need "brain food" for all that concentration.

rff--congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back