Weight-Loss Group Challenge Team 2!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SPYING ON YOU GUYS TOO:cool:

heidipye said:
so sorry to hear about your bad day, iwgt :( ! i guess it's ok that you didn't eat much of anything today, but you have to make yourself eat tomorrow even if you're not hungry. your studying will be even harder if you have no energy. your work load sounds absolutely hectic! can you take a break to get some exercise and release some stress that way? when is the semester over? sounds like you deserve a break from school. good luck and take care of yourself!

Aww thanks. I ate carrots and dip today, and a small piece of pizza (oops!). But at least it was veggie pizza, better than being loaded with meat. Yeah I always exercise watching Oprah! It goes by really quick cause I love that show and never miss it, so that takes my mind off school for a while. The semester ends in 2 weeks, which is why things are so crazy right now. I'm done exams by Dec.13, and then next semester starts Jan.3rd, so I have a good break coming up. Thank God!

My work load is totally nuts. I don't know what I was thinking taking a FULL course load, plus working two jobs, AND I have to student teach on Fridays, so I also have to prepare lesson plans. Eek, I'm nuts. I think I'm gonna see academic advisor and see if it would be in my best interest to take out some courses, and just graduate a semester late.

chocolatemama- Isn't it nuts?! Insane! Don't worry, I've got my appetite back today =)

Got some more bad news though. I've had this nasty cough for the past 2 months, and I also get winded easily, more so than I used to. I finally got it checked out today, and I have developed asthma :(

Anyways, on the positive side of things, I have exercised an hour everday this week, and I will be doing so in another 2 hours when Oprah comes on! :D Hehe, see yah later ladies..

iwgt - so sorry to hear about the asthma :( . is there any medicine or somthing that will help? wow, you are one busy girl :eek: ! your schedule would keep three people busy! no wonder you're stressed... but hey, it will all be over in a couple weeks, and then you can get some sleep ;) !

choco, newbride, and rff, hope you're all having a great day! :D

so far i've had:
breakfast - cereal - 200
lunch - protein bar - 280

i'll have something small as a snack and then i'm going out tonight, so i need to save up cals for that! take caer everyone and talk to you soon!

Thanks heidipye =)

So ladies, how did your day go?!

This is what I ate:

Breakfast:
- nothing

Lunch:
1 cup of carrots (raw)
1 slice of veggie pizza

Snack:
Low-fat cookie

Dinner:
1/2 cup of mashed potatoes
1 cabbage roll
2 slices of rye bread

I did well today, I ate bad things, but not much of anything else, lol. Like I had a doughnut ( yes only one!) for breakfast, a lean cusine at lunch and 2 pieces of pizza for dinner. That was it. So, not great choices, but I did stop myself from binging all day after that doughnut!!

Tommorrow I'm having a party for my baby, she'll be 2! We are having pizza, cake and ice cream. I'm going to run real low on cal's all morning, then try real hard not to pig out on cake!

These are some incredible success stories for inspiration for you all! I posted them for my last group, and now they are here to help you all along. I love reading stories like these! =)

ugh, today could have gone better for me. i went on a wine tasting tour with some friends. too much wine and food, not way overboard, but i definitely didn't lose weight today. i really don't like alcohol that much, it makes me want to eat, and if i don't eat, i feel sick. weird. anyways, tomorrow i get to go to the gym, so it will be much better :D ! i'm so happy you're all doing good and i will be a good teammate from now on! take care ladies!

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good day! Its ok, life goes on and so must we. You'll do just fine, I have faith in you!

I did SOO well yest! I'm SOO proud of myself!!! I had a birthday party for my baby, she's 2. We had pizza, breadsticks, fruit, cake and icecream. I ate real low cals all day..then at the party, I had one piece of pizza, one breadstick and a couple little squares of fruit. THen I had one scoop of ice cream and a sm piece of cake. I even ate half the cake and realized that I had had enough and put it down! I never do that! *pats self on back*

I'm going for biggest looser this time people, watch out! lol

newbride02: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wish I could do that. Ha ha, I love my food though. Gonna have to break that habit.

heidipye: Aww, I'm sorry. At least it wasn't a total waste of a day and now you can kick some butt at the gym today.

I did alright yesterday. Not "bad" not good either though. Just still sick and letting myself eat more so that I don't get sicker.

I'm very proud of you all. Great job!

Well, last night my dad and I stayed home and we watched hockey (my ultimate favourite thing to do!) and he had ice cream.. I caved! I haven't ate ice cream since August, and I did last night :( But, I only had 2 scoops, and before that all I had to eat was Kraft Dinner at lunch time, so I guess my calories were balanced out. Then I went to my mom's friend house and she put out a bunch of baking, but I didn't touch anything! I just had a glass of water. So I didn't do great, but not as bad as before. Before I would've had like 4 scoops of ice cream, baking, etc. Meih.

Today will be a good day because I gotta study all day so I don't have TIME to pig out! I'm also gonna try to squeeze in a hour workout since I haven't since Friday.

BTW, I went shopping yesterday to reward myself for nearly 15 lbs lost, and I bought a pair of jeans 1 size smaller than I usually do. They are the same style as what I always buy, cause they fit me nice, so I definitely have lost inches. I also bought myself a new shirt in a LG when I usually have to buy XL in that store. Felt nice. Next step.. have these new jeans be baggy on me and have to buy a MED top! :D

Glad to hear!

Today was a so-so day for me...2 dys in a row, get on the ball Korrie!!

I did fit in alot of water and did my pilates video though, so thats good.

I actually did real good today, but I had taco bell for dinner, so thats why I say so-so...tommorrow will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back