Weight-Loss Group 6 Taking Over

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more week......and how is Group Six?......Eating good....and drinking enough water for all of us?.....Moving that body like Mrs. Purple Hippopotamaus?.....lol.....Your doing great girls!....Keep up the team work!!!

that is so cute. Ok, you've got to tell me where you find these great pictures! On my way to work now. I'll check back in this evening.

LOL,, Thanx for the motivation this morning Kim. You honestly dont know how much it helps. So I hope everyone is doing awesome Today..Im holding down the fort till you all get here but when you do I better hear of lots of excercise done, water drank and healthy food choices made. Lets kick butt today girlys.

well, monday was horrible for me!!!! Really bad..dont even want to think about it.
No exercise, horrible eating...i did drink 48oz of water though :(

We all have bad days, thats for sure but Today is a new day and you just get up and get right back to being good. I always feel so bummed when Im bad but when Im good I feel like I have really accomplished something. My husband said something this morning to me...He said you better eat something, He said its kinda funny you use to live to eat and now you eat to live. ...I Never looked at it that way.

Juliew73 said:
We all have bad days, thats for sure but Today is a new day and you just get up and get right back to being good. I always feel so bummed when Im bad but when Im good I feel like I have really accomplished something. My husband said something this morning to me...He said you better eat something, He said its kinda funny you use to live to eat and now you eat to live. ...I Never looked at it that way.

My problem is that I live to eat...Need to change and thats what I'm working on.
Jean

Thats what most of us have problems with and thats why were all here to change that. We cant let food control our lives anymore. I want to be thin and healthy..not just for me but for my little girls. They need a mom who can play with them not a lazy mom...I remember a while back my oldest told her Dad mommy does nothing but sit atround and eat...God did that make me feel like crap. Now she says Gosh Mommy please slow down all you do is excercise and when I say guess what Im having for desert, the smartelic says ..Let me guess a banana...LOL.

I'm soo exhausted! I had to be at work at 5:15. Normally after 3 hours I would be home until the afternoon. Today I had to do a bunch of running around for tests and stuff so I just got home a few minutes ago. I had to get another endorsement on my drivers licence. Also had to do a drug test and a :eek: PHYSICAL :eek: I did great, and my weight showed the same there as at home, so I'm happy.

Congrats on that, I hate going to the Dr and they tell me I weigh more then I think. Really ruins my day. When I was pregnant and would go to the Dr with my husband I would make him look the other way when I weighed myself. LOl. To this day he has no clue what I weigh and I plan on keeping it this way..That is till Im 120 and have earned my bragging rights. Sounds like you had a busy busy day yesterday April. It will slow down Im sure..You need some you time. Hows everyone else doing...No sign of anyone today. Hope everyone is drinking tons of water, thats aimed at you Jean..LOL and doing tons of excercise.

I'm here...drinking my water!
So far so good on the eating...I'll post my food in my daily log.

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Yay, Jean!!! Water isn't really that bad, it just takes time to get used to because we are programed to expect so much flavor in everything we put in our mouths.

Good morning to the sexy six. Hope everyone is bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. My scale showed good things today for our group...YAY. Hope everyone is doing well. Get your tushies in grear girls.

Hey gals! I'm here today! Had a ton of work to do this morning so I'm hoping to get some exercise in this afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Going good here, Did you get some excercise in Jean? What about you other girls. Are you all working your butts of today. By the way April hows the smoking going? I havent asked in a couple days sorry. Hope everyones doing great.

Hi everbody. I've been crazy today, but I have been good. I Haven't been getting too much actual excercise but I've definitely been moving it! I am sooo exhausted. I can't wait until Saturday so I don't have to get up at 4. Well, I'm gonna check the diaries and post my info for today, then I'm going to bed Smooches!!!!! Oh, by the way, my scale looks good too!

Hello girlys. Scale is looking good here to. So great when it finally moves. I will Pm everyone this morning. Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back