Weight-Loss Group 6 Taking Over

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls! I've been working most of the morning. but I did get a walk in.
I feel so deflated though!!
Glad to hear you are all having a great day!

Lol...Thanx for the cute Ecard. God what a true saying. LOL..Im drinking my water as we speak. I wasnt out on the town..Im a mom of 4 I dont go anywhere except walmart...Pathetic huhh...LOL Anyway good morning girls, hope Everyone is doing incredible.Still havent gotten a PM April...Is the scale being good to you.

I know, I know, I'm sooooo sorry! We went to my daughters choir concert last night. She lives in San Antonio, ( 50 miles away) and it was 10:30 by the time I got home. I had been going non-stop since 4 a.m. so as soon as we got home, I fell in bed and passed out. Didn't wake up until almost 11! Anyway, I love the e-card! That looks like me on a binge!! Don't worry, I haven't been on one of those in months! Well, I got everyone's pm's and it looks like we're doing good! Jean, you better be drinking water!!! I was wondering, do you drink caffeinated drinks? Caffeine can cause you to retain water. Just a thought!

Its cause April is one Motivated Mamma...she has proved she can do anything. I dont know that I could get up as early as you and workout before work. Good for you April..Impressive. Hope everyone is having a good day today!!!!!!!

Thank you for such kind words. Actually, it helps me wake up. I am definitely not a morning person, and I'm a very hard sleeper. I've never really had the energy before that I do now. Not since I was a young kid!!!

Isnt it nice having more energy, I love it. I get so much more done its Amazing. So how are the sexy six doing today? Noone is posting I guess that means everyones out excercising.

It's been another crazy day. I left here at 5 this morning and I'm just now getting home! Ugh! Now I remember why I quit driving a bus the first time. The split days really mess everything up!

I did pretty good except for after dinner. I had 2 tbsp. ice cream and a 2 inch piece of strawberry cake. I didn't have breakfast or lunch. I know, BAD GIRL!!!!! And everyone else?

Thought you said you did bad...Thats not bad April in fact you are doing great to have the willpower to only have that much pie and ice cream is terriffic. Hope everyone has a good day. Today is our last dat to excercise and eat healthy before weigh in tomorrow.

Was just checking back in to see how you girls are doing today. Im doing pretty good the scale is being pretty nice so we should have good numbers tomorrow. Has anyone heard from Jaidor at all? I hope we didnt run her off the board completely. She was doing great and hope she comes back and sees us!!!!

Great Job Mary, its so nice when people comment on your weight. I love it. I never think anyone notices so its nice to hear. Your doing really great so you should definently be proud of yourself. Wonder where April is I want to know what she weighs. April get your little tush in here!!!!!

As much as I hated not being here, it's nice to hear that you missed me. Really sorry about that but I'm back. Am I too late? I posted my weight loss in the challenge thread. It's 7.5 pounds!

Welcome back....We did miss you. I dont think it is too late. still a few people havent posted as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back