Weight-Loss Group 4...We Rock!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like you are doing awesome JB, congrats!

got the tire checked out and its ok to drive, wont cost anything. cant believe it. wheel cover just bent but no real damage.

so far i had:

a whole wheat english muffin w/pb - 220 cals
half and half in coffee x2 - 80 cals
2 green olives - 40
tuna - 150
salad - 120
pumpkin pie - ? i dunno, bout 300? havta check...

Last edited:
Looking Good ladies!! Keep it up!

friday checkin

hey girls! i been busy cuz its TGIF so thats why i'm late...gotta go in a few min to pick up son from bus stop. i'm stickin to the plan but i CHEATED last night with a piece of pumpkin pie. dont even know how many calories..oh well.

i will behave for sure over the weekend at least. may not check in too much cuz i plan on takin the kids to pumpkin patch and gotta do some shopping and winter clothes out and summer clothes in attic. etc etc. well bbl maybe.

rainy and cold brrrrr..........

Yummy, pumpkin pie! I wish they had low carb pumpkin pie. So, it looks like we are down to four girls. One week down and one to go.

So how does the team win exactly? Do they have to have the highest total weight loss? Or a percentage, hehe, like they do on "The Biggest Loser."

I'll check in later. Everythings going good on my end. Have a good weekend team!

"Just say No!"

^^i guess its whichever group is closest to their group total. but with 6 teams that could be pretty close and only one team now has to get 25 pounds as far as i know unless they lost somebody too.

kccruz said:
Oh..Yeah...Baby!......How many calories are you burning this hour?.....Get your groove on like Austin Powers......Does it make you hungry baby?....Does it?......lol. Your doing good team Four!!!!

LOL that looks obscene!

thats cute, thank you mary!

happy saturday all its wonderwoman checking in...i slept really late today but in my mind thats good, all those hours i didnt eat lol.

kids all need haircuts but i dont know if it will be packed or not? its rainy and cold still. dont wanna go out but havta force myself i guess.

be good this weekend ladies!

MissJelly checking in on Saturday. So far so good. I'm still following the plan and should have no problems meeting my goal. One more week, let's do this!!

anyone hear from Missr? no post from her since she was still sick on the 16th..hope we dont lose another one!

I thought she said she was getting over it? No clue...lets give her another day or two??

I'm holding up. I'll be honest, this probably won't be my very best weigh in, but I'm doing the best I can. I'm going to be rock solid this week! Who knows, I might surprise myself :)

MissJelly here on Sunday. Everythings going, going, going. Hopefully we will win this, but if we don't, there is always the next challenge! I say we win, we have almost a week, let's work it girls!

Group 4!

JenJen is back. Yippee! I say we get her back on our team. She's been losing weight, so she's not behind. She was too busy to check in from what I can see in her journal.

I know that it wasn't fair to the team that she didn't weigh in, or check in the first week, but sometimes things come up. What matters is that she stuck to her plan all week and sounds like she's been doing great.

I don't know, I dont want anyone to be upset. I just thought this was suppose to be a "support" network, not strictly competition. We aren't playing for a million dollars here. lol

Anyhow, I hope it all works out for the best. I see other teams had no shows too, I wonder how they handled it.

JenJen, if you are reading this, I hope your feelings aren't hurt! Keep up the good work.

if she's back then where is she? i mean sure your right this IS a support network but its kind of hard to give/get support when the person isnt even here? we can only wait so long for someone to show back up. of course we arent out to hurt anyone's feelings - just going by the rules so hopefully nobody takes anything personal. :) so jenjen if your reading this, speak up!

today we went to the pumpkin patch and took tons of pics. hopefully i will have some up tommorrow. hubby took a new pic of me for my weight update thread too so stay tuned!

korrie, dont worry if its not your best weigh in! we all have not so good challenge weeks and i myself have been known to have VERY long plateaus so try not to beat yourself up too much over it ok? and i think its so kewl your hubby is going to join you now, your so lucky to have a weight loss buddy right there with you! :D

its only sunday, we still got FIVE days to kik some HINEYS!!!!

ugh i hate mondays

i'm checkin in and still freezing. dont know how im gonna make it thru the winter without my fat to keep me warm lol. cant even buy clothes cuz i spent it all on the kids, haha. just dropped kids off at preschool so maybe i can get a little walking in to warm me up and then hot chocolate after..ahh sounds good. will bbl. hope you girls had a good weekend?

Nope, not a good weekend here...I'm really struggling with personal issues right now. I really don't want to do this, but I need to just drop out for now. I've got so much going on and I'm really struggling with this new diet/lifestyle change, blah blah....so please forgive me girls, I'm really sorry, but I just think its best for the team.

Give me a little time, I'll be back at it!

whoops, i forgot to come back today! its late now and i'm off to bed, will have to read and post tomorrow, niterz ladies! :D

hey alll.. i am finaly better from the flu and my weight loss is coming along jus great especially even better when i got my new gadget DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION, on Sunday..

Also, I Survived Hurricane Wilma, but winds were crazy after the fact... but I still love living in Florida...

Less Then a week to go..

GO TEAM.

Fantastic Four Kiks Azz!!!!

MissR, thanks for the update - you rock! and glad your feeling better! i dont know how the heck you can do 2 hrs of exercise everyday? it would kill me!

i am doing VERY well myself ahem..not posting it here of course!

anyway, its raining here and very dreary. the twins are screaming in a fight right now (no preschool cuz its tuesday) so i got to go check on them.

hey girls? i had gone to jenjen's diary and basicly apologized etc, but now i'm kinda sorry i did. i just realized (looked back thru posts) that she did a disappearing act the LAST challenge too and never bothered doing a final weigh in! grrrr. now thats BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back