Weight-Loss Group 4...We Rock!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,

MissJelly here on Tuesday. I'm in midterm hell, but it will all be over wednesday afternoon. Two midterms today and one in the morning. I'm handling it pretty well so far.

WW- I kind of agree with your last post. I was sorry too because it sounded like her feelings were hurt and I just didn't want her to give up on the forum. Who do I think I am, Dr. Phil? lol On the other hand, it's just not fair to sign up to be in a group challenge and not even participate or even weigh in for that matter. Now hearing that she did it twice is even worse. We'll I think I misunderstood her post, perhaps she was just being honest. The forum really isn't for her?? Who knows. She has to know that if she wants support, she has to give it in return. If you don't even support your own team, how can you be upset if they go on without you? It wasn't fair to us, and not even an apology from her. Why are we apologizing? Geez, I just try to be understanding and a nice person. Oh well, best wishes to her.

As for our team, sounds like we are all on track. So we are down to three? Sorry we lost you NewBride, but I respect that you are dropping out and letting the team move on. I understand how hard it is to deal with all lifes changes. Next time!

Let's go team 4!!! Only 3 more days! Whoo hoo!!! We can do this.

Forgot to say hi to MissR! Hi MissR! I'm so glad you survived the hurricane madness. This summer has been so scarey! You're rockin it girl. I'm glad you are on my team, you too WW.

OMG i total missed newbrides dropping out post! sheesh im sorry! here i been pming her like an idiot...oh geez im sorry. well i'm sorry to see you go for now, but i wish you luck!

wow seems so quiet with just 3 now! hope your midterms werent too hard missjb! how's the live diet going? lots of energy?

missr sounds like your doing good i just hope you dont forget to come back here friday and post your weight! :)

still freezing my butt off here and its only in the 50's! what the heck am i gonna do when its really cold like 20's and 30's and lower? dam i wish i was in arizona! well maybe i'll burn off extra calories from it! drinking ice cold water sure doesnt help lol. but for the sake of weight loss i'll do most anything.

well hang in there girls, only a day and a half left yay! dont forget to drink your water.

Hello WW,

It sure is quiet in here. lol I think I hear the whistle of the wind, is that a tumbleweed that just went by? lol Where's the hot cowboy? Just kidding.

I hope we win on Friday, I know we've all been working very hard. Way to go team! Let's do this, only a day and a half more.

yes i'm late checking in but a friend has been over and so i've been entertaining. walked on my treadmill today and barely been sittin down so i guess i'm doin pretty good. :)

tomorrow is the big day, hope you other 2 girls can hang in there til tomorrow! no cheating on treats before then!

i'm reporting for weigh in and the grand total for me is..............6 pounds! almost made it to my final goal weight, but not quite RATS! thats okay tho that means i only have to REALLY worry about 1 pound from now on and just have to be careful not to gain anything back. yay! :p

thank you team for helping me do this! :)

Last edited:
Great job WW! It must feel really good to be only 1lb from your ultimate weight loss goal! Congrats to you!!!

HI Group 4! MissJelly checking in too. I also lost 6lbs!!! WHoo hoo! Great job team. I have to run to school. I'll be back later to see who won!

so we lost 12 pounds so far, awesome! last i heard from missr was 8 pounds since she was sick, but i sure hope she checks in today...i'm getting nervous!

Hi WW. I hope she checks in too. It's already the afternoon. MissR- where are you? hehe

Can we still participate if our last member doesn't check in? That would be a bummer if we lost in that case.

She still has some time, so hopefully she'll pop in and say she lost her 8lbs or maybe more. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

they said we will give them til monday to weigh in. and no her loss wont count if she doesnt come here and post it, thats what amomono said.

1_day_at_a_time said:
We have one in our group that hasn't reported their weight loss either. I hope that it doesn't count and just the ones that shows up does, but if not oh well. It's just for fun. Atleast the ones in our group that weighed in loss and did great!

I agree, I hope that it is just the ones who show up for final weigh in count.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that MissR will come through today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back