Weight-Loss Group 1

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've had a great day food wise, not a lot of exercise :eek: I guess cleaning my house is exercise. You guys are all doing great, I will take some of your motivation with me from Sandy's pumpkin picking to Skinnysomewhere's burnin with cardio and walking is great to burn off those extra calories cmsstewart. keep it up, it's all worth it.

cleaning

Cleaning the house is definately counted toward exercise. Any movement is in my book. :) keep up the good work.

I had pizza last night, not the best dieting food. But keeping up on water and the exercising. I will check in again soon. No gym for me today since we have soccer practice for my son tonight. but tomorrow a.m. after the kiddoes are in "school" for sure. have a great day.

Sandy

Hey Skinny,

How did the gym work out go yesterday? Did you wallop that fat? Good going. I am glad you made it to exercise. Mine was walking at the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch, but it was a lot of walking and chasing kids. At least I wasn't on my butt most of the day. :)

Oooh yeah! I got a really good workout in yesterday! It was great! I felt so good afterwards =) Today is soooo hectic! I NEED to get a workout in but I have a feeling I will be in the library all day writing a paper for class! Ughhh bummer ... but I will do some free weights tonight and possibly a video or walk at least!
How is everyone else going?!?!! Keep that water pouring in =) And exercise like it's goin out of style! hehe*
Keep it up ladies!! We can do this!!!!
Anyone not doing well and need a little extra push?

Skinny I am doing well but I can always use an extra push, thanks! You are always so up and up and gung ho. It really helps, glad to see everyone is doing well. Are we all looking forward to being 5lbs thinner? Anyone jump on a scale yet? I'm going to tomorrow even though it's TTOM and I will let you guys know. Today I went to Walmart looking for a black sweatshirt, they didn't have any but I tried some other shirts on instead. When I pulled one over my head and looked in the mirror I gasped. My shoulders are so much thinner and even my neck looks longer. Needless to say that made my week :D
Shelley

I bet you looked like a hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) That's awesome! I bet it made you so proud!!!
LET'S GO !!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't hopped on the scale ... holding out a while longer hehe*
Have a successful, THIN day tomorrow :)

Hey Team One....having fun?...You still got one more week. Time to go banannas and win this competition!!!!!!!

woohoo weighed myself this morning and I'm 173.5lbs but I think I will officially say 174 (even though I'm closer to 173 :D ) LOOOOVE the banana KC. Thanks skinny, I felt like a hottie, don't know if I looked like one though :) I feel great and I'm passing the good feelings to you guys, hope you are getting them, you guys are doing great!!!
Shelley

Hey Girls! Sounds like everyone is trying their best. And Shelley, isn't that a great feeling to put something new on and see the difference? congrats.

I did the weigh in today just to see and I am at 262! down 3 pounds, but we have another week so I won't get too giddy. The exercising is working, but muscle weighs more than fat so I don't know if I will lose much in the next week, my bodybuilder physique is coming out. ha, ha. Have a great day.

Sandy

I weighed in today too, out of morbid curiousity...and I lost a couple pounds! yay! It surprised me because I havn't been doing as well as I want to be doing...but hey! I'll take it! and I most certainly won't complain! Yay! GO GROUP ONE! GO! GO! HUZZAH! we are SO going to loose!

Girls - all I can say is I am SO proud of all of you. We really are trying hard and seeing results. I am doing really well on Atkins and am losing ;) so this is a good thing! I'm upping my exercise today and this next week ... really get a kick start. I am so proud of you ... I really am. You are all so supportive and make me motivate =) We are going to be LOOOSSSSSERRRRRRSSSS big time!!!!! I hope these other groups are ready to congratulate us!!!

Hello Ladies, sorry I'm posting so late today, it's been a long day. Went to aquafit today and it was a great workout. Sorry I can't stay long but I just wanted to check in. I'm so excited about the pounds you guys are losing!! That is so awesome, congrats to you all.
Talk to you gals tomorrow.
Shelley

Hey all,

Sounds like we are on the way to being the biggest losers! Congrats on losing a few Skinny. And, Cmsstewart I am glad Atkins is working for you. Are you waiting to weigh until the end of the 2 weeks? Probably better than what I am doing, anytime I feel like it. :) But my monthly friend is visiting and I need to know that I am keeping on track. I have chocolate cravings and soda cravings during this time. trying to resist but I have a little so that I won't go nuts. so far so good.

Plan to exercise as soon as the kiddoes are safely at school. I can then hit the Y alone. I love Tuesdays and Thursdays. My son goes to school M-F but my little one goes to mom's day out on Tues and thurs to give me a break and her some socialization time without mommy. So, those are my main breaks/errand running/exercising days. :) Then I hit the hubby up for a night or 2 to go exercise while they eat dinner.

Keep up the good work. We are getting there. drink that water. I will check in again later hopefully. If not, tomorrow.

Sandy

Sorry Shelley,

I didn't mean to leave you out in my Kudos post. Aquafit sounds great. Wish our Y had an indoor pool to do that. Keep chugging along.

Sandy

Sandy, I'm not doing atkins ;) I'm doing calorie counting, hehe. It's skinny that's doing atkins :D But thanks, anyways!

Okay...I did crap on exercise, yesterday, but I plan on doin some tae bo (plan is the key word, here) and then I'll be packing some..and that has to burn SOME calories, at least :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back