Weight-Loss Group 1

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atkins is going great! I am loving it :) Im staying away from the scale though hehe*
Hope everyone is doing well!!! Let's do this!! Keep it up with the exercise! great job!!!

I'm so glad to see my Gals doing great. Don't worry about mentioning me Sandy, I know it's hard to make sure you get everyone in :D CM you have so much drive to calorie count I find that incredibly difficult and frustrating, do you have any good tips for me I would love to try it. Skinny It's alright to stay away from the scale, it's a lot more motivating to wait a week and see a couple pounds drop off than to get on it everyday and see it barely move. I get on it once a week. :eek: You gals are doing great, keep it up.
Shelley

Shelley, I love calorie counting! it's the easiest, for me, anyways. I faltered for a while, but then I signed up on fitday.com and have been doing remarkably well! only once or twice in this past month have I gone above 1600 calories...and what makes this so easy is that there are pre-programmed foods you can choose from, and IT does the counting. You can also add custom foods, too!

everyone is doing great! yay! keep it up, y'all!

well, miss shelley, if you look right after my first post yesterday, I sent you your very own. I had realized that I had missed you in the first and felt bad. so forgive me??? :D

You are all doing great. I did get the workout in yesterday and was planning to go tonight but may not happen. And saturday will be a whirlwind of kids stuff/activities that I doubt I will get another day in, so 2 days this week of planned exercise and a some walking for the weekend. I am hoping to get in a lot of walking this weekend because Monday is my "cleansing" day and then Tuesday is my colonoscopy. So, I won't be exercising those days next week. Unless you count walks to the bathroom as exercise. :eek:

keep up the great work. I haven't checked in with the other sites to see how everyone else is doing but I think we have them. Go group one!!!

Sandy

Looks like everyone is doing excellant!!! =) I am on my way to the gym in about 20 minutes ... really getting a good workout today in!! Yippeee!!
CMS - I loved calorie counting when I was doing that too!! It just makes you so aware! and fitday is awesome ... Good luck with the colonoscopy!! My boyfriend had one a while ago .. 4me yeah you are right! stepping on the scale once a week is so much better than everyday!
Keep up the hard work ladies!! I have a REALLY good feeling about winning this!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys just a little something to give you a smile. Sandy I hope you don't think I was being sarcastic about not mentioning me, I did see your post that's why I said not to worry, you didn't have to go through the trouble. I didn't mean it to sound sarcastic hope you didn't take it that way :)
Shelley

Last edited:
lol! I loved that, 1 day! haha! awesome!

I'm going to miss you all!! It's going to be hard without a place to come to for support, but I'll be sure and keep you all in my mind! And I'll try and drink 8 ounces of water a day for each of you!

I have a good feeling about this group!

*hugs to all!!!!* Keep up the good work, everyone! I'll see y'all in a week and a half!

Hey Shelley,

No problem, just thought you missed my 2nd post. :)

Have a great time Cmsstewart. we will miss you. keep on trying, water, water, water.

Sandy

yes have a great time and remember that we are thinking of you ;) You guys are all doing great, hope I can make the 5lbs before the deadline. How are you guys doing?
Shelley

Hey all,

I am still at my 262 (3 lbs. down). Today is my liquid/jello diet before the colonoscopy tomorrow so I should shed some more. I will just have to watch the food intake after tomorrow afternoon. :D

Exercise will happen later in the week. I will be off my regular exercise this week, but hopefully will make the 5 lb loss.

How is everyone else doing? IF you need any support, let me know. Rah, rah, let's go Group one!!!!

Sandy

Hey girls !!! Sorry I haven't been on .... I've been away all weekend! Good job everyone .... I've been doing well on food/water/exercise!!! Kepe it up girlys :)

Hey girls!!! How is everyone doing?! I am doing really well .... I hope you all are kickin some serious a*s!!! =) I know you are though hehe* Well keep up the hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's alright, I missed a day too. I feel like I have been kickin' butt. I had to go out and buy some new clothes today because my pants were falling off me. I kid you not, I was putting out the garbage, bag in each hand and I just made it to the curb before they were around my ankles!!!! :eek: :eek: You guys are doing great BTW!!!
Shelley

Hey Group one!

I am through the colonoscopy, looks like no major problems. yeah!!!!!

I had weighed myself yesterday prior to the test, and was down 7 lbs from the fasting (that is 10 down from the beginning of our challenge), but just weighed in again this morning after rehydrating and eating since the test. I have obviously gained some back but am still down 6 lbs since the beginning of the challenge. Things may change as more food is put back in the next few days but I will try to keep the weight there to make the goal for the challenge.

Hope to get some exercise in tomorrow. Taking it easy today, just running after the kids today. ;)

Sandy

Glad you are doing well Sandy. Hey can we use that extra pound for our group just in case one of us only loses 4 lbs :D Everyone is doing awesome, I just posted some before and after pics on that thread. I really can't say "after" because it's still a work in progress. Keep it up guys we are doing awesome!!!!
Shelley

Hello girls,

How did we do for the challenge? I am giving my official weigh in for the challenge. Just weighed my self at 7:18 a.m. central time and I am 259lbs. So, from 265, down 6lbs.!!!!!!!!!!! Have to say that this week helped with the colonoscopy and then yesterday afternoon/night I spent 6 hours at the hospital with my 5 year old. He fell off the monkey bars at school, broke the 2 bones in his forearm pretty bad looking. He is in a cast for a week, then x-rays and another cast, then x rays for 6 weeks or so. If it heals okay then no surgery. I am so proud of him. he did so well having to wait so long and in such pain. He was stronger than I would have been with the same injury. anyway, no dinner but a coke for that time. stress is funny, sometimes I dont' eat at all, but usually that is when I pig out.

HOpe everyone else did well. I will check again later for your posts. I know we all did great, I have been checking in and everyone was trying their best. Go Group One!!

Sandy

Poor little guy!!! = (

You rock!! You did So awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST weighed in as well ... it's 11:50. I weighed in at 188 ... down from 193! Exactly 5 lbs. !!!!!!!!
How did everyone else do?!

Sandy, I hope your son is ok. My daughter fell off the spider climber at school in junior kindergarten and broke her arm. They are young and strong and will heal well, don't worry. You guys did great on the weightloss, I'm sorry but I only lost 3 lbs. I'm still happy about it though. I have to make a new ticker now!! :D Hope I didn't disappoint you guys, I tried but it just didn't happen. Congrats to everyone in group 1 and all the other groups, good work.
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back