Weight-Loss Group 1 is Number 1!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been working really hard on the relationship issues around here. Looks like things are getting better but I don't want to brag and jinx anything so I'll just say that we are working on it. Is the weigh in today or tomorrow? I've kind of lost track of my days. I'm happy with my progress though. It would have been better if I had excercised more but I think I'm now ready to get back on track. Daughter and I are working on a schedule so we can do it together. She's doing well. She's lost another 10 pounds over the past month.

hey guys,

Work here is pretty hectic.. sooo much to do. *grumble grumble* But generally i have had a reasonable weight loss. Hopefully i have done my team proud. :)

Not really sure I can report any great things tomorrow, cause I'm not feeling so upbeat today, but I HOPE I've pulled my weight for this challenge guys!

Hey kids.. end of challenge it seems, so here comes the weigh in results. I'm not thrilled, in fact I am down right depressed about my own results. I know I had company over my last week of this challenge, but still I worked my butt off.. or so I felt I did.

I'm down to 159.5lbs. Up one pound from last weeks weigh in at 158.5lbs. So I've lost a total of 1lbs over all. Sorry guys, not much of a loss for the team!

But congrats to the rest of you who I know did wonderfully and lost weight!! :) I"m very happy for all of you guys! Keep up the great work!!

:D :eek: :D Do you see me jumping up and down???? Ok, everybody hold on to your hats. I almost fainted when I stepped on the scale this morning. I even re-weighed 3 times just to be sure. Drum roll please>>>>>>>>>>>
220That's 9 pounds!!! No, I didn't get sick or anything. Just being really careful with my food and daughter and I have been working real hard around here. Whew, oh by the way I put on a size 18 this morning!!

Dont get discouraged New Leaf. What matters is that you are working out and moving towards your goal. Just keep it up and you will be on the downslide again. I just know it... :)

I am encouraged by the weight I have lost.. 8 lbs.... I know you probably think it is a lot, but remember I am in my first weeks here and its easier to lose then. Also, I have been really watching my diet and sticking to the 1200 cal diet and drinking 64 - 80 oz of water daily. I hardly let the sun set when I didnt go on the treadmill and burn 240-260 cal off. Can I keep it up? I really want to lose this weight and I am off to a good start building new better habits. I want to be able to keep it up but of course know that the weight loss will slow down for me.

But, I am not discouraged. If I get discouraged, you will know it. I have not cheated badly and have sayed away from fast food.

67 to go sounds a lot better than 75 !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey girls, you two rock!! I am so proud of your weight loss. Way to go!!! :) Yep you're still inspiring this team mate!!

Allright!!! So we have a total weight loss of 18 pounds! Not too shabby!! I'm gonna sneak around a see how the others are doing!

Okay.. weighing in time for me.. Ive lost a total of 2lbs over these two weeks. bah.. Wish it could have been more but never mind. :)

Well done fellow team mates on your weight loss tho. :D

With Pinky, it brings us to a total 20lb loss correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back