Not open for further replies.

NewLeaf

Group #1 Members:
Sarah06
April135
Bailey
newleaf
Pinky

Alright Group #1, lets get a rollin!!! :) I feel at a SLIGHT disadvantage right now weighing it at 160.5 for that TOM! But I am on the wagon and to get moving!!
So lets show them what the #1 group is made of!! :)

Last edited:
Hey guys... I'm weighing in at 166. grrr... hehe

Lets make sure we win. ;)

Yes we are. :) I'm sorry about the last challenge. I kinda gave up on you guys which i apologise for. Im really sorry...

But this challenge i promise to try my hardest at. :D

Yes Pinky you will give it all you've got, because I will have to kick you in the rear!! :) Just teasin!! :)

Ahh I ahd a fabulous day at the gym..2nd one this week I am so geeked!! :)

Thank you! That is so sweet!! :)

So Day 2 of the Team 1 Challenge!!! :) Rockin again with my food! So far so good. :) And plans to hit the gym are in place. Plus, my co-worker brings her dog to the office and I thought, why not walk her dog on my hour break! It'll wear out "Monkey" and myself, and I'll get an extra work out in for the day.

So how is the rest of my group doing? I feel like team leader today..

Morning Ladies! I haven't disappeared on you! Alright, I gained bad over the holiday and weighed in yesterday at 229! I have cleaned out the fridge and the cabinets. Any bad stuff hubby wanted to keep I made him take to his truck. I have started new menu planning and excercise schedules. Now I just need some butt kicking to keep me going. Excercise is my big problem. I am terrible about putting off my excercise. So keep after me!

I am here and ready to go.... Had a looooooong day yesterday. Left the house at 9am and got back at midnight. My 12yr old son broke his big toe last night after wrestling practice (he was goofing around) and so I spent the rest of my night at the ER. The boys had Mtn Dew but I was good and had hot tea for a snack....

Couldnt roust myself up at 5am to do treadmill so when I get home tonight which will be around 9pm I will hop on....

I have had a good day so far..... Didnt even eat lunch out when we took son to have a cast put on :) Ate my lunch meat roll ups and yogurt...

Heavy on the energy drinks today.

Thumbs up team 1 I want to get those post cards from you all !!!!!

April"135" said:
Morning Ladies! I haven't disappeared on you! Alright, I gained bad over the holiday and weighed in yesterday at 229! I have cleaned out the fridge and the cabinets. Any bad stuff hubby wanted to keep I made him take to his truck. I have started new menu planning and excercise schedules. Now I just need some butt kicking to keep me going. Excercise is my big problem. I am terrible about putting off my excercise. So keep after me!

Hi April "135"

Great idea about the bad stuff going in hubbys vehicle. I will need to try that.... :D

10pm hopped on the treadmill after my other son (14) got done. 30min again 227cal 31carbs. Good thing because I had 3 cups of popcorn 400 cal.:eek: ouch.

Late night is a weak time for me because I am usually out of the house by 7am and back by 8p and I want to look in my cubbords and fridge. I am getting better at stacking good snacks like carrots, pudding. I have been craving creme cheese and pickle sandwiches. Probably not the most nutritious but i am sure it could be less calories than a loaded peanut butter sand.

Anyway, I still think I am ok on my calories today even with the popcorn.

Anyone want to meet me at the treadmill tomorr morning at 5:15 - 5:45 am ? I need company. Have to do it early. Full day again tomorrow.

I really want to succeed this time. Football banquet mid Feb. Maybe I can lose 10 lbs by then

Last edited:
Bailey I am sure you can drop 10lbs by then! Sounds like you are doing great. :)

We're gonna rock this challenge girls!! :) I am still thinking even though I have dinner plans tonight, I can sneak in a work out video when I get home, if its not too late. Our friends usually want to play board games and sometimes we don't leave until 11pm !! But lately I've been too zonked for that! :)

Tomorrow I also intend to get up at 5:15 to hit the gym, so I'm with ya in spirit Bailey!! Th gym opens at 5:30 I believe, and I have to be back home to ready for work by 6:30. Keep your fingers crossed..

Oh and btw, I only hit McD's today, got a bagel w/ bacon, cheese & egg. Not the best, but it was better than what I was craving. A hot chocolate and scone from Starbucks ,which is a total of 1000 calories. So I kept thinking I CAN'T eat that, I can't let down my team!! I also have 5 months until my wedding and I don't have time to screw off and need to lose this weight.

Now can somebody hide myscale until the 17th?? I keep weighing myself, and its not budging which is depressing me!!!

You lazy girls!!! Not getting started on your excercise until 5:30? By then I've already worked out, showered dressed and I'm at work!!! I have tobe there by 5:30 so I get up between 3:45 and 4:00. Ok, in all honesty I'm back home by 9 am! Of course I go back to work at 2 then get back home about 6! The thrilling life of a school bus driver! I did good this morning. Didn't get alot of excercise in due to cramps, but I had a good breakfast
1 bowl shredded wheat with 1/2 cup 1% milk and a slice of cheese.(trying to increase my protein and calcium) I've got to get a new water bottle today because I left it on the roof of the car and ran over it!

Ooh April, make us all look like the true slackers we are!!! :) lol. I gotta confess, getting up at 6am alone lately for my regular day is killing me!!! :) But I will be up at 5am tomorrow. I will keep my promise to my team!! :) You are doing really great April, way to go!!

6am? 5am? jesus! I'm not normally up way past about 9am! hehe oh the joys of being a student. hehe

Getting up early is really hard when you stay up late. Guess I need to get off this website and get some shut eye. Luckily I have tomorr off so I dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to work out but will have the whole day tomorr get this body movin'

Team #1 rocks the house !!!

Ooh Ido envy Pinky and Bailey!! :)

But apparently I'm not much for getting up early at 5am either!! I turned my alarm off in my sleep! So I didn't get up until after 6am and had to hit the shower for work! AUGHH. So somehow, I NEED to work out tonight. Yesterday was my one and only rest day, so even if it means hitting the treadmill at midnight I'm doing it!! :)

So team Day 4!!! Lets keep on rolling, hope you are all having a fabulous friday!!

Good morning ladies! Well, I was a bad girl this morning Hit the snooze 4 times so I didn't have time to excercise this morning. I've got lots of work planned for the weekend so I will seriously be making up for it. Stayed up too late fighting with the daughter!

I got to start my exercise program again.. i've been really bad recently. hehe Still getting over christmas.. ;)

However, food wise i have been pretty good.. altho i did treat myself to a peice of christmas cake last night. It needed eating and i wanted it.. so i thought.. once won't hurt. :)

I got to stop weighing myself everyday however.. the pounds just don't want to move. hehe

How is everyone else getting on?

Pinky said:
I got to start my exercise program again.. i've been really bad recently. hehe Still getting over christmas.. ;)

However, food wise i have been pretty good.. altho i did treat myself to a peice of christmas cake last night. It needed eating and i wanted it.. so i thought.. once won't hurt. :)

I got to stop weighing myself everyday however.. the pounds just don't want to move. hehe

How is everyone else getting on?

I am glad I waited till after Christmas to start. I couldnt have handled the challange.

What kind of exercise program are you going to be doing? Going to the gym? Its always hard to start but once you start you feel so good.

Seems I have traded in eating after 10pm for posting on this forum. Seems to be working for now.

PS love your curls. You are adorable. I assume you are in college? Maybe going to a college wrestling meet will inspire you.

Team 1 rocks the house !!!!!!!

Last edited:
adorable? haha oh dear.. :rolleyes:

I took my two dogs for a 2 hour walk today. feeling a little tierd now but i am glad i took them.. the girls enjoyed it and that was all that mattered.

Once i get back to uni next week im going to start using the gym regularily again.. its a bit hard at home because the nearest gym is about 15mins drive away.

I just need to start drinking more water and being more active. :) but the weight is going to drop off god damn it! haha

I got an event on the 28th Jan that i am trying to get skinnier for. It requires us to wear really minimal clothing.. i want to look my best for it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back