Weight-Loss Group 1 is Number 1!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey way to go Pinky!

I'm hanging in there so far. already at 1180 calories today and its what, only noon!! ACK! But that leaves me 320 and I'm determined to keep it in. As my ticker shows I"m short.. three hours of my 7hr cardio a week goal, so I'm taking my dogs out walking today too. Wish me luck sometimes they don't enjoy it so much!

Stepped on teh scale again today.. WHY, I dont know, haven't budged. Its SO depressing!!

ok, everybody! Off your butts and get moving!! I didn't get to "excercise today but I did spend 4 hours walking around car lots. Does that count???

I dunno April, depends on what car did you buy?! :D

I got in an hour walk with my dog and up and down my stairs a few dozen times for the laundry!! Ahh yes a tall house with two sets of stairs. Also got ALL the Christmas junk put away.. had to burn a few calories with that! :cool:

well i had my weigh in today.. wasnt as good as i was wanting but it is a loss at least. :)

Im about to go hit the library.. no doubt have to walk up and down the flights of stairs trying to find the books i want.. trust me to pick the degree with the books on the 4th floor. hehe

hope everyone is okay.. when does this challenge finish by the way? is it this week or next?

Hey Congrats Pinky!! :)

I believe the challenge ends 2 weeks from the start, which was Tuesday, Jan 3rd. So I'm weighing in tomorrow, 7 days from the beginning. I think the end of our challenge is Tuesday, Jan 17th. At least thats how I Interpreted it! :)

Well doing so far so good today girls. Been up since 5:15am, already put in an hour at the gym and I feel good. So far still awake at the office!! :)

Good morning! I checked my weight this morning too! I'm not saying but let's just say, I'm smiling:D I finally finished my house cleaning! I took a full 8 ft trailer of junk to the dump!!! My house is really clean but I'm exhausted!

Ok, ladies, we have to discuss something. So far there has not been a post from Sarah. I think we are going to have to remove her from the group unless somebody has heard something from her. We don't want to end up with a 0 if she's not participating.

April, I"m game for removing her, if nobody else has heard. I agree we don't need to add a 0 on if that's the case.

Anyone else heard from her??

Ok. :) Well I did my weigh-in. I guess I'm not supposed to post it until the end of the challenge on the 17th? Guess I can't change my ticket just yet then! :) But I am happy to see the scale budge finally!!!

Me too

The scale is moving in the right direction. BUt more importantly I am encouraged by the fact that I am eating better and not late at night, I am drinking water again and back into some sort of exercise.

:D Cant wait to move my ticker in 2 weeks

Bailey you're doing awesome..

And besides, if we don't win the whole challenge as a team, we're still winning as individuals who are losing!!! :D

afternoon girlies..

Well today i have been a lot better then i was yesterday. Had a depressive moment and ended up eating a chocolate bar.. was kicking myself afterwards. lol

But i am back on track now.. how are the rest of you guys? My scales seem to be budging, but im not sure if they are lying to me. They have a habit of doing that sometimes. hehe :)

Morning!!! Congrats to us all on our losses! I'm afraid we are going to have to cut out Sarah. Somebody's got to say it so I'll send a message to Korrie and let her know. I don't like doing it but it's not fair to us to have to take a 0 because she backed out.

Hey guys! I'm back.. sorry for my lack of posting. Relatives are in town, but I keep trying to make it on here each morning! :)

Yeah I am afraid Sarah's lack of participation really we'll have to have her cut. Maybe the next challenge! :)

I feel I'm doing great this week even with family in town, which is a big step for me! :)

Keep up the good work Newleaf.. your doing well. :)

Thats sad about Sarah.. but i guess we have to cut her.

Sorry i havent been around much girls.. been quite hard down here.. My grandfather died a few days ago so am having to cope with that. :(

Pinky, so sorry for your loss!! I know its tough to deal with all that emotion and weight-los, but we're here for you in any way ya need!!!

WOOHOO!! Ok so I probably should not have had a cheat day on my 2 week challenge, but that's alright!! I am still going to kick butt tomorrow AND Monday!!!

Keep up the great work girls!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hey how are my teammates doing?! :D Hanging in there I hope!!!! We've got one more day guys so lets make it worthwhile!!!! :)

I'm starting to get sick, so I am hoping to just be able to hit the gym tomorrow as I didn't make it today (one hour short on my cardio this week. ack!) anyhow, hope you guys are all doing really well too!! Can't wait to hear our results Tuesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back