Cohen's Lifestyle Ground Zero :)

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Well done, Starfish! I'm really jealous, because the 60's is something I want really badly!!! Never mind, I'm clawing my way down there. As long as the ladder keeps going down, I'm happy.

It's a mind-bending matter shedding that comforting, warm layer of fat. Believe me, when I finished last time around 65kg, I just felt so unbelievably good - wearing things I hadn't been able to imagine in years, not feeling like I had to apologise for my appearance any more or be an embarrassment to my kids. All those awful, hidden thoughts that you don't realise are in there - until you don't have them anymore!

But... when it was all gone, just felt so, so great! So believe it - you will look good! No, more than good, fantastic!!!!

OK, hope this comes out OK and isn't swearing, but.... "Goeie werk" :sifone:

Im super IMPRESSES Niyah! Thats exactly the right way to say it! You must have a thing for lanuages--you pick up quickly!! hehehhehe SUPER DUPER MAN!

Ye the 60's are GOOOOOD I like it! It took me a while and a little push through that 70's mark!

Yep, I am very exctied to get that nasty voice out of my head-- the one that always in some way reminds me just of :how unattractive I am, how bad I look, how fat I am, look at your friends then look at you! I HATE THAT ONE! I read somewhere that we are our own greatest enimies and sometimes the things that you tell yourself is the most nastiest things ever! YOU will never tell you best friend something like that but YOU WILL BREAK YOURSELF DOWN IN THE WORST WAY! It takes time to kick he habit of a negative spiral! :cuss:

Being overweight has brought my selfesteem down and over the period where it got worse and worse I sunk into very deep thoughs of dislike towards myself-- I noticed it in my rel with my bf-- I didnt want him to touch me-- feeling my rolls and all! SIES MAN! lol

I need to do some self evaluation and also some self acceptance!

Niyah your 60's will come! Im so happy to hear that you are hanging in there and sticking to it! There is just no other way! And by the looks of you ticker! YOU HAVE COME SO SO SO SO FAR! I want to congratulate you!

Baie goeie werk ! Hou so aan! :)

mwah! thanks for popping in!

!!!!ME AND LUVBUG WILL MEET ON TUESDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!
Excited to meet this young lady! ehhehe cant wait! We will take a photo and I will come post it here for you guys to see and to put faces by the names :hurray:

Whoop, whooop!!!
I can't wait!!!!! :D :D :D

Ons gaan leka skinder girl hehe! ;)

mwah mwah!! xxxxx

Yep, I am very exctied to get that nasty voice out of my head-- the one that always in some way reminds me just of :how unattractive I am, how bad I look, how fat I am, look at your friends then look at you! I HATE THAT ONE! I read somewhere that we are our own greatest enimies and sometimes the things that you tell yourself is the most nastiest things ever! YOU will never tell you best friend something like that but YOU WILL BREAK YOURSELF DOWN IN THE WORST WAY! It takes time to kick he habit of a negative spiral! :cuss:

Being overweight has brought my selfesteem down and over the period where it got worse and worse I sunk into very deep thoughs of dislike towards myself-- I noticed it in my rel with my bf-- I didnt want him to touch me-- feeling my rolls and all! SIES MAN! lol

I need to do some self evaluation and also some self acceptance!

AMEN to that sister -- that's EXACTLY how I feel!!
Omw and how it sucks.. :(

We WILL concur it!!! ;):party:

MWAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi Starfish, I am so happy that you two are going to meet up and am really looking forward to seeing a photo. I have a mental picture though already of your beautiful souls. Your faces are always smiling. So much as changed since you started & that is more how you now see yourselves rather than how others may see you. It's way more important! Have fun & I wish I was there as well. I'll be there in spirit. If you're having a coffee, mine's a "long black, double-shot" thanks, xoxo Cate.

Hi Cate,

You are so sweet :) Thank you for the sweet words...
It really feels like I know you already -- even though we've never had real coffee together hehe

We'll def take a pic, sickness or not!! lol

We'll order one for you ;)
:cheers2: (that's coffee hehe)

Massive hugs :grouphug:
xxxxxxx

Luvbug & Starfish- I came into the forum tonight because I really needed cheering up as my son has been robbed after only one day in Miami. I think he's ok & was not hurt but I have only spoken to him for about 1 minute & had to email him some banking details as he only had $1US left.
Thank you for that hug. I felt it all the way down here in Tasmania! I think we are getting to know one another quite well. xoxoxo to you both, Cate

:Angel_anim:Hi Cate, Hi Luvbug Hi all!

Cate Im so sorry to hear about your sons tragedy and I can imagine how worried you are! Its probably one of the worst things when something bad happens and you not able to be there!!! eeeekkk the frustration! I hope that he still has all his documentation and passport! My thoughts are with you!

EHHEEHHE So I dont know whether someone from this forum has ever made a friend and MET? Well, ME AND LUVBUG MET YESTERDAY FOR COFFEE !!! hehehe HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME AND VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MET THIS GIRL! :)

I want to figure out how to post a picture here, cos we took some! :)

Thanks Cate, we spoke about you yersterday! Also wish you couldve joined us! Luvbug actualy found a deli in the mall where you can ask them to weight your exact cheese and salad for lunch-- so we were able to enjoy a lunch together! :) Was so impressed by this! :)

Luvbug! Thank you so much for yesterday! I ahd such a good time and went home feeling very blessed! Happy to have made a new friend :) YOU ARE SUCHA SWEETIE!

Im going to try and get pics up here!

HUGGS!
MWAH!:party:

For all those who are interested to put some faces by the names! I made an album under my UCP for everyone to see me and Luvbug

Hi Starfish.You two are so sweet!! My son's tragedy turns out not to be a tragedy at all. I will murder him if he keeps doing this to me. It turns out he is not sure if he was pick-pocketed or just lost his wallet & his silly male pride meant that he didn't want to admit to that. Instead he had me really worried that he may have been hurt or possibly traumatised. I have told him next time anything happens not tolet my imagination run wild & to 'fess up to possible stupidity!!
As tomeeting up with someone from the forum I have met with Kannadew from the opposite side of Australia. She made a special effort to come visit me here in Tasmania on her way to visit a friend in Sydney. Have a look on a map of Australia to see how far out of her way she went. I was gob-smacked that she wanted to go to that trouble to come meet me. We got on famously! I really like her. Another of my favourite people from here was Annie_Lusion. we met in Melbourne when I was over there & I think she is fabulous. I have lost touch with her unfortunately but that is mainly because she is incredibly busy. She is lovely. They both are.
I'm delighted that you & Luvbug have met. How sweet that you should mention me. I will talk to the two of you privately in the next couple of days. We do get to know one another & I really enjoy it. I hope the two of you maintain the connection that you have made asnot much is more important than friendship. We are all blessed. I don't usually use that word but I do feel very fortunate to know such lovely people.
As to how to attach photos. Mmmm. It has been so long since I have that I'll have to do some homework. I'll let you know, xoxoxo Cate

Oh No man Cate, MEN!!!! thats all I can say! We females have a natural instinct to worry! And I imagine even more so when its your own offspring! :willy_nilly: I cant blame you for thinking the worst! But in the same breath Im happy to hear that it was more fabricated! LOL! silly boy!

Cate, I made an Album on my profile and placed the pics there-- dont you want to see if you can see them, I did take the public profile so they should be ok! I figured its better in the album,then I can just keep adding! lol! Im sure I will want to do that in the near future!

Let me know if you can see the pics k!

Huggs
**:waving:

Hi Starfish, Cate and all!!!!

WOW Cate -- I can imagine how terrified you must've been!!! We always think the WORST and I'm sure that you were totally freaked out :(
And then he only left his wallet..hehe -- typical man!! lol
Whew, at least he wasn't mugged!!! :D

Starfish, it was awesome meeting you!! It was so much fun :D
You're such a sweet friend and I'm so glad that we've met each other. We should really do it more often now! hehe

The pics are super funny !! But also so cool :D
I LOVE ur blonde hair - it's so much fun!! So so pretty!

Thanks a LOT for yesterday!!!! mwah!
And our lunch was also super nummy :drool5:

HUGGGGGGGGS and mwahhhh!

:party: Oh Luvbug you sweetie!

Thats how I feel About you man! I brought my camera to work and I was like : Look, this is my friend that I met yesterday!

No deff, man, next time maybe we should do some Sushi or something... should be nice!

Thank you for the compliment! But right back at you! :) I havnt met anyone with such a beautiful outside and then an even more beautiful inside! You just dont meet someone like you everyday! Good wholesome people! I chatted your head off! LOL!

:party: yay HURRAY FOR NEW FRIENDS!

Huggs!

No deff, man, next time maybe we should do some Sushi or something... should be nice!

oooooooooooooh!! That sounds lovely!! I LOVE sushi :D hehe

Awww thank you, lady! You're making me blush hehe.
Same goes for you!!

Here's another pic of us! :biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

[/IMG]

Hey, maer!!! What mooi meisies, huh!!!

You both look so stunning - well done and congratulations! And, best of luck for doing it whilst young and you can now keep yourselves so spunky for years to come.

Nisebenzile you two!

Niyah are you sure you dont speak afrikaans-- or like how do you know it--- u must have some sort of an idea-- COS U GET IT RIGHT! IM BLOWN AWAY! hehehe you even pop in words there that I dont understand AND I LIVE HERE lol! :bigear:

Super man, Thank you for the fly-by! I hope you will have a good break!
YIP YIP aggreed-- as long as the scales keep dropping.... shoe! At leats one less thing to worry about!

Lotsa huggs**

OK, just a bit of a cheat here because I like using on-line translators! And I just threw in a bit of Zulu as well on the last one! I used to have a lot of fun with my SIL who knows Viet & Chinese and he used to tease me with lots of rubbish in other languages too.

I love other languages, but we don't really have to speak anything else here to get by. The only thing I know a fair bit of for sure is Filipino, but that doesn't get me anywhere in Oz either! We have to content ourselves with Oz slang most of the time!

Last edited:
Hi Starfish & Luvbug!!!! Beautiful photo of the 2 of you!! Bottle those smiles & sell them for a fortune!! xoxoCate
(Niyah-Te he.We might start using some Ocker slang for a while, just for a joke. It would probably sound more authentic than our PM's usage recently! Tragic! LOL)

Back