Funny things you see in the gym

I saw a pretty fat guy at the gym run on the tread mill but then he got too tired and stopped running, fell down, then rolled backward. haha

Read some of this stuff and it is pretty funny.

Sometimes I go in, and end up chatting at reception lol so in the end I have a shower and leave! That is usually when I have had a hard out week in training.

Does anyone see people at the gym who read a book or talk on the phone while working out? HARD workout lol

Read some of this stuff and it is pretty funny.

Sometimes I go in, and end up chatting at reception lol so in the end I have a shower and leave! That is usually when I have had a hard out week in training.

Does anyone see people at the gym who read a book or talk on the phone while working out? HARD workout lol

yeah, I read on the treadmill when I walk. Makes the time fly and I still get a sweat.

lol, chit chat shower and leave.

There's a girl at the gym nicknamed "Boobs" because they're huge and she wears spaghetti strap tanks with NO BRA .. they don't move by the way. But there is glass separating the pool from the weight machines, and when she walks by all the elderly men wading in the pool line up on the side and watch her, mouths gaping. EVERY time she walks by.

I'm sure the young guys are gawking along with the old pervs like me. The young guys are just more subtle.;)

I don't think it's a matter of if, but when, some clumsy fool like me is putting a bar away and hits and breaks a wall mirror.

Come January 2 (they are closed on January 1), there will be a bunch of overweights hogging the ab machine at the gym trying to get back into 40" pants by doing crunches.

Back