Forum Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcdnboy1

Hi All,
I just wanted to share with you guys some great news and some bad news.

The great news is that our traffic has increasingly gotten bigger and bigger starting at the beginning of December, going from 2,000 visitors to 20,000

Bad news is that is why the site has slowed down.

Sean

I knew I wasn't imagining it

Well that makes sense! It's great that so many folks are finding their way here to receive advice and encouragement - you guys have done such an excellent job of setting it up. Too bad it's slower these days, but :nopity: what can you do?

Cheers
ABBA

a new forum upgrade just came out which might have some enhancements to speed up the forum. we also may move some of our forums to a new server, which would definitely help, but that wouldn't be something that we would do till near the end of the month.

lol. i had a first hand encounter with this slowdown... i couldnt access the website at all T_T for a few hours. its nice to know there are soo many people trying to lead healthier lives starting with this forum^^

the transfer of the Spanish site (has more traffic than almost all of the languages combined) off this server is complete, so it should be a lot faster now.

You should mention it only as a good news, besides cant you change or swap to a better host?

Btw, the speed i am getting is brilliant and i don't see any problem atm.:sifone:

Forum Speed...

Well, I think it is great that the forum is getting so many visitors. It means there are quite a few useful threads are running at this forum. Anyway I didn’t find the site slow. :rolleyes:

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Of course new comers are welcome. :) I hope you find the forum as helpful as I do. :D Feel free to check out the diary section and start your own diary page. It helps to give good feedback on your weight loss efforts and helps keep you motivated. Welcome to the site!

Oops Stacy, I think that Donna is some sort of spammer with links to an adult site :eek:

Oh that sucks. I hate spammers. Oh well, what can you do? I don't have time to investigate every new person that joins the site before I say "Welcome". lol :)

Well as a new member I didn't experienced it, What is the reason why it is been slowed down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back