For the Vegetarians:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha that's great! I just came back to this forum after an extended hiatus and my newest client (I'm a trainer) has a ton of questions about what he can eat as a vegetarian to keep his protein intake up. I'm guessing I'm about to get some great help in answering this question!

I think I might become a vegeterian, wait, maybe not. I'm going to miss bacon, but bacon is bad for you. Wait, I'm just going to stick to veggies and fruits. :banghead:

RachelAnne- I would like some links on where to find reliable info on being a vegan. Online communites, recipes, nutirional info. Thanks!

Nice move. Hello Vegetarians. I can’t wait to see all the issues and concerns here. Hope to hear from you guys!
LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
For veggies

I am glad that exists a thread for vegetarians.
This is my story: I am a 'veggie' for 3 years and i observed that i don't eat that healthy as i should.I tend to eat lots of sweets instead of fruits and lots of carbs to compensate the lack of meat.
Question: Do you track what you eat across a day/week/month?If yes do you think it is an effective method to control your appetite for food rich in sugars?

Last edited:
BigDreamer =];566985 said:
I think I might become a vegeterian, wait, maybe not. I'm going to miss bacon, but bacon is bad for you. Wait, I'm just going to stick to veggies and fruits. :banghead:

You can buy some great vegetarian bacon! My husband who eats meat and my cat love it. Great in a sandwich with egg fried with "Frylight"!

Anyone on a vegetarian diet ? What do you usually eat to get you through the day? Im interested in going on a full vegetarian diet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back