Floater's diary

Picked up my antiemetics and pain meds from the pharmacy, managed to arrange the living space a bit more tolerable, and with the help of autism assistance now the aircon is set to another window in this room as the weather forecast said the weather is reaching 30C this week. Neither my migraine nor Heikki could have tolerated that. The antiemetics help me eat. I'm tired but clearly on the mend!! And the spasm passed thank goodness.

Hi floater
Just skimming through your diary a bit. Really sorry to hear you've had such a rough last couple of days. Very glad you seem to be on the mend.
Your little buddy, Heikki, looks so adorable and lovely...nice to have a good little buddy like that around especially when not feeling well.
Hope you continue to feel better.

:grouphug: Words are hard.
Yes, but the situation is improving constantly. I have some slight auras as I look at my computer screen, but my mood is starting to normalize and I can eat. At least as long as I'm in the safety of my aircon cool bubble. I wish I could just be put on ice during the hot months like the Winter Soldier (preferably without experimental surgery and brainwashing of course lol).

I just bumped my thigh on my couch (with a wooden frame) so I´ll sport a nice bruise there while also having marks from having had blood taken and a cannule in, I´m sure I´ll make a wonderful first impression at the psych clinic on Wed lol

There is no reason for you not to make a good impression at the psych clinic. Be the person we know. Be yourself :grouphug:

There is no reason for you not to make a good impression at the psych clinic. Be the person we know. Be yourself :grouphug:
Thank you, forum mom :grouphug:

Oh goodness I´m so glad I bought that microwave. Now I have access to microwave meals and warm sandwiches I can assemble and have ready to eat in 3 mins, and even microwave popcorn (yes, not as healthy as stovetop kettlecorn but as it's one of my safe foods, not going to complain). Also it's nice to have a warm meal without heating up the apartment.

Today I have eaten: thawed peas for breakfast, popcorn and thawed cherries for lunch, a microwave fish soup and a sandwich for dinner, more thawed peas for a snack (this time with furikake-type seasoning and a bit of salt), and thawed mango+cherries and two warm tuna sandwiches just now. I think I´ll try to hit the hay now.

I slept quite well and had the STRANGEST dreams. The last one was about attending a work program for autistics (never done that) and blowing up due to being treated unfairly. It was an odd and powerful dream.

Awesome about the microwave making eating healthy so much easier. i actually got rid of mine, but I can see how it could be so helpful in not heating up the house so much during the heat spells, and also not having that pile of dishes accumulate!

Awesome about the microwave making eating healthy so much easier. i actually got rid of mine, but I can see how it could be so helpful in not heating up the house so much during the heat spells, and also not having that pile of dishes accumulate!
I got rid of my old, half-broken one a few years ago, but in this situation I feel I need one!

Ughh, time to go out and brave the heat... I need some groceries

Another mostly sleepless night. I had to empty the water tray of the AC so it'll be out of commission until 7.30 PM. Heikki's usual cage placement in the hallway is too hot due to residual heat from the dryers, so I moved him to the foot of my bed. He's so stinking cute I'd love to keep him there permanently, but sadly this room gets too much sunlight. (Now all blinds are all shut of course, but once things get back to normal I need to think about my houseplants...) And Heikki might feel too exposed in this room anyway. But for now he's adorbs and seems to feel cooler as he got up to explore instead of just pancaking on his shelf next to the water bottle.

I need to get up and do my morning routine and eat

Think of your adorable Heikki when you go for your appointment :beating:

Back