Floater's diary

Ok so I spent this morning vomiting in the sink. The drying machinery or smell of concrete triggers my migraine. Outside I feel tolerable but not good.

Edit the dryer company dude is a total hottie. I'd ask him out but that would make me a weirdo. So I just think about him longingly as I sweat and cry from my migraine attacks. Lol.

Having something nice to think about while feeling awful is the best you can ask for :D Hope the smells dissipate quickly.

Having something nice to think about while feeling awful is the best you can ask for :D Hope the smells dissipate quickly.
I hope so too. Also I hope that man didn't make my heart flutter.

In this moment: I checked with chinchilla owners and Heikki won't suffer from not getting to run for 2 weeks.

:iagree: 🤣
Hope you recover quickly!
Thank you! Today has been hell. No solid foods, vomiting hourly. My body is clearly showing signs. I look dehydrated, emaciated, have burst blood vessels and bruising when I've held myself during cramping and vomiting.

Exhausted. Attacks come and go and when they do, I'm cramping. I was able to eat a bit of frozen pineapple.

The world is wrong when they send you home under those circumstances. I am glad you got a bit of respite though.

Assistance came over today and this time I actually needed help to get any chores done. He hoovered, I clumsily loaded the dishwasher.

I'm so glad you have the assistance folks.
Me too.

I managed to go on a walk and rubbed my neck and either caused a spasm OR something "unclenched", either way I hope the pain passes soon because I feel like I've been hitting some whip-its and my head floats

Back