Sport FFriday Challenge - It's back! wanna play?

Sport Fitness
New thread in challenges section on thursday

I was thinking 60 minutes of plank... whether sides, front, on elbows on arms, whatever! Whether 120 30 second planks for 20 sets of 3 minute windmill planks. 60 full minutes of plank.

Challenge

Wow that's scary. Doing the math maybe the biggest part of the challenge. 20-- 3 min planks. 12--5 min. Anyway you cut it 60 mins will hurt. I use an inverted Bosu Ball. Side planks with your feet on the ball. Lots of ways to punish yourself for all those summer brews and wings. Bring it :drooling1:

New thread in challenges section on thursday

I was thinking 60 minutes of plank... whether sides, front, on elbows on arms, whatever! Whether 120 30 second planks for 20 sets of 3 minute windmill planks. 60 full minutes of plank.

Looks like, just the right type of addition to my workout plan. I will be Rocken' this out on Thursday with the Brotha and Sista's. :) Time to bust some nuts with much guts. :luxlove:

Peace everyone.

Chillen

Planks??? What are we, pirates? Talking about walking off the deep end here. I think some of us might be doing modified planks toward the end. I think I need pictures of you in tights showing how planks are done, at least the ones you want us to do. :)

no tent pitching.

What better way to throw my way into the deep end - I will be attempting the 60 minute plank-a-thon this Friday as a show of dedication to my change in lifetsyle....Lord help me.

FFriday challenges are a fantastic idea, great community spirit.

oh that's great challenge and nice to join this discussion

Back