Sport FFriday Challenge - It's back! wanna play?

Sport Fitness
here's a pisser!

my 14 year old just did 150 straight, deep! He is a lil 8 packer tho, and he has a good trainer hehe

aha!!!! as I was doign this post, he yells "ok, these are harder" refering ot the OH squat - thanks typhon!

aha!!!! as I was doign this post, he yells "ok, these are harder" refering ot the OH squat - thanks typhon!

Hahaha, I've got you all doing OH squats but you should see me when I try them! I look like I have the flexibility of an Elephant

Last edited:
I've just popped another 30 off before i go home from work, i'm rounded at 300 now. It's not actually as hard as i thought so far. Maybe i should of done all OH squats.

Anyway, will fit another 200 in when i get home. Will be tomorrow now when i update. Later ppl ;)

In wedges? You must have strong ankles!

Damn, I love thought of you squating in those shoes

Not really... right ankle's been broken twice... which is why the shoes came off for these :)

so you are doing both legs individually?

Yes. BTW... they're burnin... in a good way mind you :)

Total Count So Far:
12:04pm +30 more ~~ 140 total
12:15pm +30 Bulgarian ~ left leg
+30 Bulgarian ~ right leg

you know neon--- each of those bulgarians- one legged, you are squatting your entire body weight. Each one counts as a full squat.

AND-- ditch the shoes for those! One tip over, adn you ankle is gone, and you are not in a place of trainign that is good for injurty!

SO- KNOCK IT OFF! take care of your parts!

NOW- shut up and squat- LOL

500 squats

200 regular squats. The last 50 in the nude:sport: Off to the gym for the first day of official 100 pushup training. I hope to do 60 for the initial test. I'm 30 mins behind on squats. Going to try the next 50 Bulgarian style. OH is way out of my league. I just can't get the form right. FF high fives to your son. Keep squating good luck all.

oh yuck! not a good visual! tea baggin!

i am at 400

100 reg ones to go

I think the OH is a bit easier once you get used to it. It balances better. I am using a lead pipe tho, so that may help.

This is not a HARD challenge like some we have had,.,, but hey!

We are doing something more than what we would have.

Anybody remember doing pushups 1 and 2 at a time at 10 o'clock at night trying to finish! LOL!!!

Last edited:
OK

I'm done.

once you get the breathign down, and embrace the burn, no biggie!

have to try harder next week. We will do somethign upper body-ish

FF

30 - regular
30 - knees close At about #7, the quad heads started to burn. Felt like I should've been listening to "Disco Inferno".. ha!!

500 squats

400!! Got fired up in the gym and did 50 reg and 50 bulgarian twice for 200 total in 1hr. My Bulgarians were pitiful so I shouldn't count them but I will. Headed to the beach for some rays and 100 more. Congrats FF. Do you make up the challenges every week?

400!! Got fired up in the gym and did 50 reg and 50 bulgarian twice for 200 total in 1hr. My Bulgarians were pitiful so I shouldn't count them but I will. Headed to the beach for some rays and 100 more. Congrats FF. Do you make up the challenges every week?

always open to suggestion. I just know that I do more when I do it with others.

hammies tight, teardrops are tender, upper 2 abs sore, - thanks!

Back