Sport FFriday Challenge - It's back! wanna play?

Sport Fitness
SO, it's been a long time since I was able and willing to punish my body. That dang ironman stuff was so sensitive.

SO here it is---

500 SQUATS = body weight only, within 24 hours!

now- these are not about injury, they are about having fun, in a healthy challenging way. If you feel like 100 would challenge you then ok. many times we find out that it's alot harder than we think.

Sorta like 3 solid minutes of jump rope.

Post your progress as the day goes in here.

and for future fridays, get a rope, an ab wheel, and a sense of humor.

maybe we'll nail the forearms one friday! and calves, we could do 5000 toe raises for Protein boy! anyonme feel a cramp coming on!

OK OK I digress.

500 SQUATS = body weight only, within 24 hours!
the day to play is tomoorw. today we get to just mouth off. SO COME ON!

let's find out who the players are. are you a spectator or a player? :action6:

FF

Last edited:
I'd love to join in but i can't when i'm at work LOL.

Good idea FF thought, get the forum moving!

I'd love to join in but i can't when i'm at work LOL.

Good idea FF thought, get the forum moving!

LOL!

what? you cant stand up and do 10 squats? you cant go in the beathroom? you cant do 5 at the water fountaain!!! you work all 24 hours?

:angry3:

LOL!

what? you cant stand up and do 10 squats? you cant go in the beathroom? you cant do 5 at the water fountaain!!! you work all 24 hours?

:angry3:

Ok then i hear you :D

For one i'm not doing them in front of people at work (as i would look an absolute c**t).

But thinking about it i can do a few in the bathroom, and if i can get in at least 100 before work thats a good start.

IM GAME. Tomorrow i start, no excuses. Plus its my day off lifting :D

I'm in for doing the 100...

So.. it's 10:00am... I'm on the 15th floor of a highrise in downtown Tampa.
I'm in 3 inch heels and have done 20 so far...:D

BigTom... you're not as big of a pu$$ as i originally thought...

Just a medium one.. LOL

Last edited:
I'm in for doing the 100...

So.. it's 10:00am... I'm on the 15th floor of a highrise in downtown Tampa.
I'm in 3 inch heels and have done 20 so far...:D

BigTom... you're not as big of a pu$$ as i originally thought...

Just a medium one.. LOL

WAIT goofy-- we all do them together during Friday! a Friday challenge...

good grief yoou are a solid go getter!

FF

I think I might join you all, but not doing 500 regular squats, I'm gonna lower it to about 300 and do OH squats as I really need to work on my stability

If anyone thinks 300 reps of OH squats is taking an easy way out is welcome to try and join me :D

LOL!!! that made me go back on my heels,, I will do some that way too.

AND TOM - please do not defile this thread. There are many 'gentler personalities' that will participate in this sort of challenge. Be nice.

lot of people wont and cant do weight stuff, cus they have no weights, some cant run, etc etc...

and there are soem that wont take kindly to "strong needling"

thank you

off soap box now

p.s. I can be just as wreckless, but let's keep these friday challenges "safe from harrassment" for peeps.

Last edited:
F**k the OH Squats :D <<< P*ssy

Haha, If you don't already do them I bet you're back is gonna be as sore as hell after doing about 20. OH squats can seperate the men from the boys

Bring your legs in a little when you do them too, I bet pulls right up your spinal errectors

Haha, If you don't already do them I bet you're back is gonna be as sore as hell after doing about 20. OH squats can seperate the men from the boys

Bring your legs in a little when you do them too, I bet pulls right up your spinal errectors

Well i did mean that i'm not going to do them, but you know what. I might change it to doing 200 OH squats. Would it count if i just put my hands straight up in the air rather than hold something?

BTW FF, i don't get what your talking about LOL

Give me another couple of months, and ask me again :)

I'm only cleared to walk right now :( Doctors orders till I heal from my hernia surgery.

500 squats

I'm in. I guess a reasonable goal is 50 per hour for 10 hrs. 25 every 30 mins for 10 hrs. Oh well if Neonlady can do them in high heels and maybe SportsgalTX in her bikini I'm goin' for it. Good but brutal challenge--I like it.

I'm in, I'll let FF decide if he wants me to do regular or OH or a combo.

Good times.

Whoooooa!!!

a ghost!

with big muscly legs too....

hmmm,,,,

how about you and I try 100 reg, 100 OH, 100 reg, 100 OH, 100 reg- as the plan! We will see.... this may hurt.... and fer a lil girly like you prolly too much.

hehe
duck and run

Everybody...

Squat together!!!

LOL

Back