Do you prefer to workout at home or gym?

I prefer gyms when there closed. I usually just break through the window.

I like it......you can also get some good cardio running from the cops when they show-up. Very innovative approach! :D

My workout right now involves mostly home stuff. I like going to the gym when my fiance and I go together (we take turns on the machines and stuff) but I don't like going by myself. Going alone to the university gym is like stepping into a club where you aren't welcome... all the division one athletes turn and look at you like "Ummmm yes? Can we help you find the way out the other side of this building?" :p

So right now its mostly outdoors stuff (walking, and starting today I'm joining the school running club!) and stuff at home. When my fiance gets back we'll probably start going to the gym again though, he likes using the machines there. When we go together I feel more comfortable since he knows the people there (he's been going for years) so they don't glare at him, and I am therefore vicariously welcome haha.

I would love to have a home gym with all the equipment I need.

I'm actually in the market for an elliptical machine right now because I'm growing tired of making 2 trips to the gym. I currently do 45 min of cardio in the AM 7 days per week and 4 evening weight training sessions.

Hopefully I will find an elliptical I like in the next couple weeks.

outside!

I love to be outdoors whenever possible. Of course, weather is a big factor. Right now my husband and I are taking a Boot Camp class and it is outside - it's been a little hot at times this summer, but not too bad. It will move indoors for the winter. My favorite exercise to do outdoors is hiking in the mountains - nothing beats it!

I definitely prefer the gym. I need a gym atmosphere to get me motivated.

I also like to check out the guys when I'm warming up on the bike because there is lots of eye candy :) I also enjoy chatting with a couple of the trainers. I am also approached about once a week by somebody to help them with an exercise. So going to the gym not only motivates me, but it makes me feel useful in some insignificant way :D

I'm actually in the market for an elliptical machine right now.

You get what you pay for....check-out the Precor machines, they'll last forever, can easily be serviced and will hold their resale value. Research any other brand, lots of stuff made by bow-flex has really bad reviews!

For some reason I don't get motivated in a gym but I do at home....

Back