Complete B.S Thread

How the hell can you reach your ow….n, oh I see. You mean hers! Okay then!

lol Tom you should start a BigTom advice column thread. Bet it would be very popular.:animal3:

Lol, if i could Johnny lad i'd do it to myself ;)

Hmmmmmmm, about the thread......We chat enough BS in here!

This is a friend of mine who needs to get back in shape.

Okay, my gym is not available Monday, so I was going to building a home gym for a case such as this. I’m in need of a bench and squat/press rack still. I was going to build a squat rack and buy as cheap bench. Unfortunately, time is short and I don’t want to build anything and can’t find a cheap bench, and the benches all have that little leg extension cr*p hanging off them. Anyway, I might be dropping some cash on a bench (with extension thingy) and press/squat rack.

Though I did think about going down to the other gym that prohibits power lifters and caters to the group fitness classes, and trying their free 14 day pass. It would only be for the day. They might not want me back.

BigTom I need some advice!

hehe

I found one of these in my kids bedroom Woodlouse spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It’s smaller than it looks in the picture but I’m arachnophobic and knowing there are nocturnal biting spiders in my house is scary as ****.

The good news is that its presence has alerted me to the fact I must have woodlice about which also means I must have damp wood somewhere which I can now investigate. The bad news is they keep biting my daughter so the one I found probably isn’t the only one about

ew that chick up there has like tons of flab on her stomach. it looks so weird. Haha i bet she doesnt get a lot of this. :love2:

It looks like oil ran out of gas, so they may not respond to you. The chick may still get some "action", there are no "barriers to trade" if you catch my drift. She can be an all-American-hero. :sport2:

I found one of these in my kids bedroom Woodlouse spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It’s smaller than it looks in the picture but I’m arachnophobic and knowing there are nocturnal biting spiders in my house is scary as ****.

The good news is that its presence has alerted me to the fact I must have woodlice about which also means I must have damp wood somewhere which I can now investigate. The bad news is they keep biting my daughter so the one I found probably isn’t the only one about

yikes!!

you know they say the everage person has like 8 spiders go into their noses while they sleep during a lifetime - how sick is that!

and about the chick up there- she looks pretty shapely, and more like a new mom. Get off the internet, and magazines, and get into the real world. She could sit up a lil straighter for a start.

yikes!!

you know they say the everage person has like 8 spiders go into their noses while they sleep during a lifetime - how sick is that!

Yeah thanks, did you miss the part about me being arachnophobic? I'm gonna have to sleep with a clothes peg over my nose now.

I had heard that it's common to swallow spiders in your sleep as they're attracted to dark, damp environments and when they crawl in you have a swallowing reflex. That could be urban myth of course but it sounds plausable

I'm not scared of spiders, I actually fancy a protein shake of spiders and undenatured whey before I do some oly lifting, might give me the agility of spider man. :D

I'm not scared of spiders, I actually fancy a protein shake of spiders and undenatured whey before I do some oly lifting, might give me the agility of spider man. :D

LOL!!! I've been here long enough to document consuming some wild protein- ie: cows heart, and such,,, but-- spiders!!!

lol

I'm IN!

long as they are "ALREADY IN THE BLENDER." Spiders that are still moving around are an issue for me.

guess me an tampon have that in common

Well then write a eulogy to celebrate the life of the day that passed and bury it quickly so it doesn't stink up the place.. hehe..:p

Hmmmm, hardly anybody in again = me doing as least work as possible

Well, nobody laughed at my spider protein shake joke (least of all typhon) so i don't wanna attempt another joke. If you are really bored count backwards from a million. :p

Back