Complete B.S Thread

yeah.. srsly

Oh yeah, The posts are only going up to page 377 but it thinks there are more pages so I can't link through to the last post straight from the site, how weird

ok you're starting to scare me with the duck and all.......:speechless:

Devil Duck was an office mascot at a place I used to work and when we moved offices I took it home for the kids to play with at bath time.
My daughter instantly called it daddy duck though which isn't good, so I guess I must have a lot in common with Devil Duck if it reminded my daughter of me

Devil Duck was an office mascot at a place I used to work and when we moved offices I took it home for the kids to play with at bath time.
My daughter instantly called it daddy duck though which isn't good, so I guess I must have a lot in common with Devil Duck if it reminded my daughter of me

lol, she sees right thru you.......J/K!

I have a police duck and a robber duck :D

You want to see weird? Look at the page number showing on the attachment....

lol, she sees right thru you.......J/K!

I have a police duck and a robber duck :D

You want to see weird? Look at the page number showing on the attachment....

Yeah I saw that, I figured it was why I can't link straight to the last page as it's trying to go to a page that doesn't exist. Maybe there are so many posts in this thread now that it's breaking the internet!!!

Anyone else notice how friendly and helpful it's been on the site over the past couple of weeks? There have been some decent discussions and no major drama, it's a little like the good old days

Do you still need to start at the first post to get here? I do. that sucks.

Typhon, I think some of it may have to do with some mod PMing people or the ignor button..

wonder if the prob getting this far in this thread has somthing to do with the mods too?

Yeah, I still have to flick through the pages to get to the last post :(

Mods PMing people has never had such a good effect before, but whatever it is seems to be working :)
Lets hope the site stays this helpful and friendly in future

Yeah, I still have to flick through the pages to get to the last post :(

Mods PMing people has never had such a good effect before, but whatever it is seems to be working :)
Lets hope the site stays this helpful and friendly in future

I don't, *but* it shows that there are about 5 more pages even though this is the last one....I've been seeing that a lot lately on threads....

So Chicago didn't get the Olympics. Any Americans disappointed?
Our CEO in Chicago says she's glad as the city is a dump, the worst place in teh world to live and doesn't deserve the games

Back