Complete B.S Thread

I'm here!

Hvorfor er du ødelegge moroa Fredrik og låsing tråder? Ingen kan hjelpe den som ikke vil hjelpe seg sjøl

Hvorfor er du ødelegge moroa Fredrik og låsing tråder? Ingen kan hjelpe den som ikke vil hjelpe seg sjøl

heheehe i have been waiting for you to post again, so i could take you to neg rep....

please break a sweat, talk about it, and be part of a "fitness" board and not a pot stirer!

love you

FF

heheehe i have been waiting for you to post again, so i could take you to neg rep....

please break a sweat, talk about it, and be part of a "fitness" board and not a pot stirer!

love you

FF
Todd you have really disappointed me, especially when you said

wow! it's drama and I aint the momma! maybe it's cuz I GOT GAS and I LIKE IT! alot! Too much for me to express here :p

Sweat Daily
FF

Todd, what on earth is "sweat daily"? Is that your new mantra?

Oil your an idiot, but i can't help to have the need to know who you are.

Hmmmmmmmm

Let us remind ourselves of who used to spam the forum with "I love goats" or "I love sheep" and other sex talk, when a noob is trying to get their question answered. Hmm ... isn't it funny that Kraken once said he could (or would?) come back as oil or something.

Oil = undercover sistah like no other. :D

Let us remind ourselves of who used to spam the forum with "I love goats" or "I love sheep" and other sex talk, when a noob is trying to get their question answered. Hmm ... isn't it funny that Kraken once said he could (or would?) come back as oil or something.

Oil probably = Derwyddon :D

Oil = Very little else to do with their life so decided to troll a little. The fact you remember all this stuff about people and what they've said really shows just how sad the rest of your life has to be.

It's just a forum dammit, go skinny dipping or something and chill out. BigT must have really grated on you for you to keep coming back and trolling, I really pity you

Good point Rich, You've gotta be a low life or some sort of geek to do something like this.

A geek or a low life? What about a certain BigTomW and the "vulgarity gang"? Your own eyes cannot see your own actions, I'm not surprised.

I was starting to miss you :luxlove:

The fact you keep coming back just to have a dig at a few people amazes me, everyone is guilty of getting a little annoyed at people over the interwebz every now and again when we really should know better, but you keep coming back! Have you not found anything to fill your time in the months between posts?

LOL!!!

i love to get all fired up over stuff!!!!

especially when its worth it!

too bad oil isn't yet.

please make me >>>>>

it is relieving. Ever since i found the internet i have stopped beating my wife and kids!!

Jeg gjør det fordi jeg kan; jeg er en maktsyk moderator!
BTW: norsken din suger rumpeballe. Ta deg ett norskkurs din jævla innvandrer
:yelrotflmao:

Last edited:
Jeg gjør det fordi jeg kan; jeg er en maktsyk moderator!
BTW: norsken din suger rumpeballe. Ta deg ett norskkurs din jævla innvandrer
:yelrotflmao:

Did you edit Oil's post and correct the grammer or something?

Back