Club... 250-300?

Hey, are y'all going to let me spend the next few months working my way out of this club alone?

There have to be others out there in this weight slot.

Welcome Shell! Its nice to have someone else here, I was getting lonely.

This is probably the one club everyone wants out of, here's to your early departure!

Hey Shell, stick to a plan and you will lose weight. Not every day, everybody's weight bounces around, even on a strict diet you may gain weight for a few days, but in the long run it comes off. I am glad to see you posting here, makes me feel less lonely. And I suspect you will be out of the club before I am.

I was at 287 this morning, making progress. Much as I like it here this is one club I hope not to be in too long!

Cheers to both of you - the number of members in the club goes up, while the numbers on the scales are going down! I bet your club does great graduation parties, too!

Hey all, I just wanted to say that as of yesterday I am officially OUT of this club. :)
Two years ago I started at 400 lbs... but officially yesterday I hit 249 lbs. I weigh myself at home all the time, but I only use the scale at my doctor's office as an "official" weigh in when I happen to have an appointment for something... so the timing worked out just great!

For those still in the club, or those hoping to get here? I can tell you that in May of 2017... when I weighed 400 lbs... if you told me that I'd lose 100 lbs at the age of 51 I'm not sure I'd have believed it... and I certainly would have been thrilled... so to have now lost 151 and counting? Is kind of surreal. My point? If you want it, you can do it. Just know that you'll do it a day at a time, and there's no short cut for that!
Good luck!
-Frank

Hey all, I just wanted to say that as of yesterday I am officially OUT of this club. :)
Two years ago I started at 400 lbs... but officially yesterday I hit 249 lbs. I weigh myself at home all the time, but I only use the scale at my doctor's office as an "official" weigh in when I happen to have an appointment for something... so the timing worked out just great!

Hey Frank, that is great. Happy graduation to better health! You are an inspiration to us all.

For those still in the club, or those hoping to get here? I can tell you that in May of 2017... when I weighed 400 lbs... if you told me that I'd lose 100 lbs at the age of 51 I'm not sure I'd have believed it... and I certainly would have been thrilled... so to have now lost 151 and counting? Is kind of surreal. My point? If you want it, you can do it. Just know that you'll do it a day at a time, and there's no short cut for that!
Good luck!
-Frank

Great job! Frank

Two years ago I started at 400 lbs... but officially yesterday I hit 249 lbs. I weigh myself at home all the time, but I only use the scale at my doctor's office as an "official" weigh in when I happen to have an appointment for something... so the timing worked out just great!...
-Frank
Ha! I can hear from here the cheers and celebrations for your achievement in the Club:
:party:
Go, you!

Is there another club after this club? I see the 180 club, but I don't see anything about the 249-179 club.

Is there another club after this club? I see the 180 club, but I don't see anything about the 249-179 club.
:D Or for the mathematically picky, the 249-190 Club!
But actually, there are two relevant Clubs: the 190s Club ( https://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/the-190s-club.67199/ ) which I know because I used to be in it - and Club 200 Plus ( https://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/club-200-plus.3419/ ) which I was once eligible for, but that was before I joined here.
Neither of those Clubs are active right now, but maybe if you posted someone would respond? Best of luck with it!

Had a good weigh in this morning, down to 283, I'm happy.

I'm working my way out of this club, but expect to be here a while.

Shell, there is always another club for you, if one doesn't exist just start it. Hopefully I will be looking not too long after you are.

Back