Club 200 Plus

hi.Another newbie here :) I currently weight 227 lbs.But i started to go to the gym and eating healthy and i'm starting to see some results.I can wait to be under 200.Wish you all luck and diet on! :D

Not a bad 10 days. Down 2 lbs from 230 to 228. Lowest I've ever been since High School was 225, so I'll be feeling pretty good if I can get there. Would certainly be nice to see a number starting with 1 on the scales too. But one step at a time. :D

Hello to you three newcomers :)

Last edited:
*blows the dust off this thread* LOL back in this club and will be here for a bit although I am hoping to get out of this club pretty quickly -- by the end of the year.

Speaking of blowing dust off of the thread

Me in:
Hi guys, newish to the forum.
I'm a 290 pounder myself.
Honestly I don't ever expect to leave the 200's, just move down them a good ways. Target weight is around 200-220.
I joined here 5 years ago and the forum helped me go from 310 down to 225. A few years of backsliding and I'm back at 245.
Doesn't look as active now, but maybe just returning to the source will help me on my way again.
Well, took 8 months to go from 245 to 230. Wouldn't have taken nearly that long if the Great Holiday Reset didn't hit me yet again over the winter, but none-the-less it happened. Now I got all summer to gain momentum :)

213.0 yesterday, 3lbs to go for the big 100-lost milestone. Even if it did take... carry the one... a lotta years.

Time to blow the dust off this old club again...
Anyone else over 200 pounds that wants to join a club - and see how soon they can leap out the bottom to the next range?

I weighed in at 215.25 pounds this morning so this is the club where I belong.

My weight has been as low as 212.50 this week - but I am sitting on a sodium gain today back up to 214 - so it is time to drink water...

Lots of water and my weight was down to 211.25 today.
I wonder how long it will take me to lose 11.5 pounds and leap out the bottom of the club...

Days like today will not help. I've had two bread rolls with butter and cooked meat for my evening meal.
All that bread never helps my weight.

Hello everyone!
I'm currently 225 lbs and i would like to be 115 lbs.
I started the cabbage soup diet just 2 weeks ago and i have already lost 17 lbs! I have 2 more days to go untill i am off the diet.
After this diet iam going to do a low calorie diet to lose the rest of the weight.
I am working out at least 4 days a week and am going to quit smoking soon.

Welcome to the club Marie...

You must be feeling fantastic with your weight loss from the past two weeks.
I must admit that I wouldn't be able to stick to anything so extreme.

Its brilliant that you are working out too. I think that giving up smoking is a great idea - hopefully the high of seeing the weight come down will distract you from some of the withdrawal effects from the smoking and it will all go towards making you the fitter person that you aspire to be...

With luck we will be out of this club before too long and into the 190s. :jump:

The last week has wiggled about but stayed in many ways the same...

15 st 2.5 pounds i.e. 212.5 pounds today... I'm being punished for three bread rolls with butter which I had on Thursday...

It feels like it has stolen my week's weight loss :oops:

Saturday 15th April 2017.................. 14st 13.25....pounds i.e. 209.25... pounds

I'm actually pretty pleased at being under 210 for the first time in this project.:party:

29th April 2017.................. 14 st 11.75.i.e. 207.75...pounds

I'm slowly trickling my way out of this club...
The past month has been marred by various things - Easter, 2 meals out at night with friends, a friend's birthday, a wedding, a salsa congress weekend away and 2 buffets lunches that went wrong...
All in all - I'm pretty pleased to be 5 pounds lower than I was at the start of the month...
One thing is for sure - if I wasn't trying to be good - my weight would have probably gone up by 10 pounds this month with all that temptation.

I'm like 260lb. It sounds a lot worse than 120kg :(

Damn, just gotta keep at it. I feel like i'm doing all I can without pushing myself over the edge.

Hi guys,

Im very new on here and have just joined. Im trying my level best to loose weight I'm currently sitting at 200 pounds and seriously do not want to see the other side of that figure. Im from England and have been in Houston for a year now. Does any one have any ideas on whats the best approach to start loosing weight? This forum seems as good as a place as any to start my journey to getting slimmer. Any feedback appreciated. Thanks Bhavesh

Hello Friends! I am back on this forum after about a year or so. My goal for 2018 is to go from 280 to 200 (or lower if possible;)). I have not been 200 since before I got married 10 year ago. So it is a huge goal for me. This month I went from 280 to 266. It's quite an achievement I think. But this past week I completely plateaued, despite consistent efforts. I feel like I can keep on the wagon for the long run because I am super serious and ready to put my health as a priority. But I need some mental stimulation too. Dieting can feel so purely physical sometimes, and it almost makes me feel like I stopped using my brain. But I know there should be some mental side to balance out all the focus on the physical. I want to get some good ideas and hopefully some emotional energy. Here we go.

Hey..what is the cabbage soup diet??? Sounds good, any more info would be appreciated!

Hello everyone!
I'm currently 225 lbs and i would like to be 115 lbs.
I started the cabbage soup diet just 2 weeks ago and i have already lost 17 lbs! I have 2 more days to go untill i am off the diet.
After this diet iam going to do a low calorie diet to lose the rest of the weight.
I am working out at least 4 days a week and am going to quit smoking soon.

P.S. newbie here, in this club. Currently 217.4 , looking forward to clubbing down so to speak!

Back