Club 200-250

i hope you take this as an incentive... the day i saw this reading (just about a year ago today), the internal cheer i let out was a deafening sound i can still recall...

199.0..10.25.18.jpg

good luck...!

Yay my weight went down to 249.2 (0.8 down from yesterday). I was a bit worried it would go back up, like it often does. But despite my eating a hearty hamburger (no bun) and air-fried sweet potato fry dinner (and I binged a little on the leftover avocado slices), I was still able to lose some weight. And I was a little under the weather again, which usually messes up my motabolism, but the weight still came off. It's a really nice feeling to lose weight with a sustainable amount of effort.

To make a long story short, my weight is the same as a few days ago. I lost like 3 pounds but then I was sucking cough syrup for 2 days due to a cold which helped brting the weight back up. I can't help but feel like blaming myself for the sicknesses I have been getting. But there is no way to really know exactly why I have been getting sick more than usual lately. Part of me wants to blame the Prince of Darkness trying to foil my weight loss efforts, but I have decided to stop being superstitious as that never helps. Seriously I am really getting tired of these little illnesses. Perhaps it has something to do with my new singing hobby. Anyways I am just going to more forward.

I can't see that singing would give you illnesses, unless maybe the other members of the group are bringing along their coughs and colds to the practices? Anyway, wherever the lurgies are coming from, I hope they disappear soon.

Thank you @aiminglow . I have recovered from this round. I thought my weight loss would have suffered from all the medicine I drank. So I didn't check my weight the last few days. But to my surprise I actually lost weight. I am down to my lowest so far of 243.6.

sorry to harp on water (again), but when you're ill or recovering you need to keep hydrated as you tend to lose quite a bit of water when you're under the weather. thumbs up on your progress, though...!

:D I should think the two of you will be there together before too long, playing pool or whatever happens in the 200-250 Club!

Cheers for continued weight loss, Kyle! (and don't fret if post-illness you jump up a pound or so again - bodies can play tricks like that in such situations.)

I think I am now qualified, since this is the 200 to 250 I think I am in, but not quite out of the 250 to 300 Club.

Caught in between for now.

@alligatorob @overlandflyer @aiminglow
Thanks for the messages. I am trying to stay hydrated, as I noticed it affects my singing.

Now that we have a club member (I am the president, so I don't count), I hereby adjourn this meeting! The end!

Seriously, good job Alligatorob! I am so happy you made it to the finish line.

He's teetering on the doormat! Though by the time this has posted he's probably in there with you, setting up the balls on the pool table! Have fun, you guys! :)

Just did my Monday weighing to begin my averaging and if this holds I should be able to move fully into this Club! I will probably do my "official" weight tomorrow, Wednesday I'll be in Chicago.

Kyle how are you doing?

Back